New plan...New guests...

"25  crores..... from where will I give 25 crores when they took out all my wealth!!"

Bajirao almost screamed to the lawyer who was sitting opposite to him. 

"I can understand sir...but, we should pay the fine.. else you would have to go to jail. let me call the minister... maybe he can help."

By the time Bajirao received a call.

"Mr.Bajirao , its a call from income tax office. Your annual tax from last two years is pending. If you didnt pay 15 crores within one week, your will be arrested . "

"What...but...."

The call ended before he spoke further. 

"what the hell was that officer speaking.... what did they took away half an hour before....." 

bajiro said to himself... in a higner voice making it audiable to others. Soon he recieved another number call, but this from a known number. He swiped the anwser button and kept the phone near his ear.

"Hi... How are you... Aww... I know it's not a good question at present. When all your money was robbed infront of your eyes and you could do nothing... So sad ... "

"BILLA!!!! "

"Shut Up!! Your screams won't do anything. You can't even complaint to police for this ..as you know very well that the money my men took out from your house was illegal...hm... You are helpless. Now arrange the 15 crores , which are really for the government.., very soon. Else maybe my aim to finish you will not be fulfilled until you came out from jail."

"Beware Billa. You did a very big mistake by fooling me. My money... It was my lifelong hardwork. I won't spare you for this... "

"No... You can't... You were always a foul player Bajirao. Anyone can strike a six in small grounds. But the one who strikes in a stadium has a range..."

With a smirk Billa cut the call and looked towards the man standing before him. The fake Income tax officer aka one of the famous gangster of Mumbai.

"Thank you so much Benjamin for helping me"
Billa shook hands with him . Maya was standing beside him with a smile.

"No no Billa ji... You have helped me alot. It's all because of you , I have reached this level. "

After a friendly hug they left.
Billa turned to Maya and others.
"Now it's time for the master plan. That Bajirao who has nothing left to lose now will play something big. And I assure, it's the last game between us."

"We shall not spare him that easily Billa. He had did many crimes. Killed many innocent souls. Now it's time for the endgame...."
Maya concluded with a stern support.

______________________________________

The room was dark. Only one table and two chairs were seen . The chairs were occupied. Bajirao sat infront of a man who covered his face with one of the palms.

"The only thing I own now as mine is my life. Everything... Everything was taken away. I sold my house and other properties to pay off the debts. It's all because of him. That Billa. I won't spare him. Please help me to kill him. I don't have anything to give in return. But if that Billa dies, you take all his properties. I don't want anything. The only thing I want is his life...."

The man took off the palm from his face. A huge cut near his eyes was there on his face.

"To destroy Billa, I don't need anything. See this mark in may face... It's because of him. He did this to me 2 years back. My wealth, my properties...everything has lost. I became a wanted criminal. That made me stay here...in this utter darkness. At that time I made a decision to give back him. But I was weak. I knew without a strong support I can't finish him. Now.. as you came...we together will do it.... Is it a Deal..."

"Deal..." Bajirao shook his hand.

The deal with the Devil...

______________________________________

Maya came to the visiting room with a cup of coffee. She gave it to Billa. And sat beside him. He gave a simple smile and concentrated back in laptop .
The doorbell rang and Maya got upto the door.  She opened the door and found a lady, wearing a black short gown and googles.  Maya didn't understood who was she. But her mind gave a negative vibration.

"Excuse me.. Sorry... I didn't get you...?" , Maya asked politely as she could.

But the woman maintained a straight face, as if she didn't liked the girl standing infront of her.

"Where is Billa..?"

"He is inside. Please g--"
Before she could welcome, the woman got into the house.

"Billa..."
She called his name. He looked up with a surprised face.

"Lisa... You... Why are you here without any notice..."
He said standing up.

"Do I need to give any notice to meet you darling..." , She gave him a hug, but he didn't responded.

Her presence irked Maya. Especially the way she stood so close with him and called him 'darling' . Billa noticed this.

"Go and fresh up. You will be tired. "

She nodded and smiled. One of the staffs accompanied with her to the guest room.

"Who is she Billa..."

"That.... Ah... One of my acquainted"

Billa's abrupt answer made her face drown. Sensing her tension he decided to divert her mind.

"Fencing??"

She looked up. Maya liked fencing with him. It gave her a peace and a different kind of happiness. She smiled and nodded.

One thing was clear. Lisa has not to come to go so easily.

Guys... You all may knowing.... Many parts of our country is facing the problems of floods. Kerala, Parts of Karnataka and Maharashtra and among them.
I want all of your prayers for the well being of our nation.....

Thank you....