Open your mouth please...

The outdoor table of the restaurant facing the sea was a wonderful view and space to have something. The cool breeze continued to flee without giving a stop .

The waiter came to them. Billa ordered something light. Maya had only one condition to have some soup before lunch. Billa got a call and he excused himself for a minute. After 2 minutes he returned back with his laptop. Being in the call he did something in the laptop.

Maya understood he was busy.. but on lunch if he does the work like this how will he eat...
The soups came first. She was hell hungry. Billa signalled her to start. She smilies and took two spoons of soups in 5 minutes. She was having it really slow so that he can join her. But now she lost the hope.

"Excuse me , I think you should start to have.. its getting cold. "

Billa nodded and still continued to do something on laptop. She felt odd in having lunch alone. So she took a spoon of soup from his bowl.
"Billa please open your mouth once.."

He was busy in call so he didn't noticed what she was up to . He did as she said with full concentration on the laptop . The moment he opened the mouth she fed him the soup. His eyes withdrew from the laptop and fixed on her. She gave a slight smile and asked him to continue his work.

He gave an unbelievable look and then fixed his eyes again on the screen. She finished the soups, feeding him too.
"Ok Vikram. Its over . I will call you later... " .
The moment she heard her brother's name, she snatched the phone from him.
"Annayya, what is this ? Why can't you let him have his lunch... ? He is your boss na.. we are having our meals because of him and you are not letting him have his. Look, from today don't ever call him in meal time... understood !!!". She said in a stern way.  She cut the call and gave the phone back to him. That's when she found his eyes glued at her.

"Ah.. sorry Billa.. its because I hate my loved ones skipping their meals. No work is more than food. We all are making money for this food itself na."

Billa didn't replied anything. He took his plate and served for himself.

"Have this kanna .. how many times did I said you not to skip meals. Whatever be the situations never do that. You know how much I am struggling for bringing food for you.
There are a lot more people who don't have this too. So never skip or waste  food. Understood ?"

"Sorry Amma.. I went to the doctor to buy medicines for you. Actually I forgot to have food. And you are my priority over my health"

She kissed his forehead with happy tears.
"Come , I will feed you... "

He came back to present and saw Maya eating her food blabbering something. He don't heard what she said. Whatever be it, today she remained him of his mother twice. Every time when he thinks of his mother he will be angry and sad. But today, for the first time , he feels happy thinking of her mother... he feels her presence near him..