Back to India

The front car door of the passenger seat opened. Billa slowly stepped out of his seat. Keeping one hand in the pocket, he took out the sunglasses with the other. His eyes examined the whole area... 
It was an old house, big enough , like an ancestral property. Covered with dust, the house seemed to be a lifeless place.
Billa looked at the front door.... where he could see a small happy family, which consist of a small boy along with his parents. Unfortunately,he was watching his own childhood.,in front of the same house, where he lost his everything... 

Kanna,stop... don't run like this... you will fall down...

No amma, I won't... I am a strong boy...

Yes yes.. you are a strong boy, but today your appa will catch you...

Hehe... no appa... you can't...

No I caught you my boy!!!

The man took his son in his arms, very soon his mother joined them creating a perfect family moment.

Billa... the great Billa's eyes welled up...recollecting the old memories...

APPAAA!!!!!!! ( loud scream )

"Renjith take the car", Billa ordered in anger....
Maya who was sitting in the backseat along Vikram , didn't failed to notice the sudden change in Billa . She gave a last glance to that old house, before it vanished.

The whole journey from airport to billa's mansion was a silent one. Maya could see the uneasiness in Billa's face. But she noticed one more thing, that was the sudden face change in Renjith's face. He seemed to be hurt ..
'Did he knew Billa's past ?' . A big question to be solved... 

Maya kept some flowers over the tomb of her parents. Unknowingly some tear drops escaped from her eyes. Vikram stood behind her and Billa, Renjith were watching them from a distance.
Vikram left the place very soon. He yet couldn't digest the fact that his parents are no more...
Maya now cried badly... Renjith gestured Billa to go to Maya. He moved towards her and touched her shoulders.  She wiped off her tears, "this is my parents Billa, only I knows how badly I miss them...I wish ,if they were with me now...  ".

"Come,lets go home... " , Billa said walking along with her , keeping his hands on her shoulders.

Rohini ran into the house on the moment they entered the mansion . Within no time, she came up with the Aarathi thaali.

"Look Maya , till now it was just a house . By the stepping in of a girl, now it will change into a home. Its your responsibility to change this building into a home. Take this  thali and go to each and every room to get rid off the evil spirits. "

Maya stepped in taking the Aarathi . Billa looked at her admiringly . Will she be able to  change this building into a home...