Accident

Few days passed . Billa was getting restless. Many of deals were not going on track. Someone from his group was cheating him. But who was that he couldn't find. As he had more loyal men, they informed him everything in correct time.
He was very furious. When he got a clue of the traitor. He rushed to home from office alone. His speed was at peak, but being a perfect racer, he was confident in his driving skills. But that day wasn't good for him. While taking the division, one truck came and hit his car... deliberately...

Maya woke up from her nap with a jerk. She didn't knew when her eyes slowly retired to sleep while sitting in the sofa. She was sweating severly. She checked the time and found 2 am. Billa is not yet home.By eight, when she called him, he informed he was returning to home. He sounded angry. Something was not correct.

But it's too late , she can take the risk anymore. Even Vikram was not t home. What if Billa is in danger... No she can't let anything happen to him. She decided to call Renjith . The moment she reached  the doorstep of their room, her phone rang. She picked it in the first bell, only to receive the bad news.
"Ma'am are you Ms. Maya..."

"Yes, I am. Who is this..?"

"Ma'am I am calling from City hospital. One person is admitted here for an accident case. We got his phone and your number was dialed last. So we called you..."

A lump formed in her throat.

"D...do you... Know.. the.. name.."

"It's written as Krishna Prabhakar in the driving license."

Phone fell from her hands . She stood still, only a single teardrop fell from her eyes. Her heartbeats were loud enough. She felt as if her world collapsed in a moment.
Suddenly she took a heavy breath and came to senses. Without a second thought, she ran down and took one of the car keys and drove to City Hospital.

Seeing him in the ICU , with bandaids all over was all she could see

"He is a bit critical. We are trying our level best to save him..."

Maya couldn't react, neither cry. All she could do was to stare at him on the ICU bed.

"Good morning lady Billa"

Maya turned to find Bajirao standing with a smirk on his face. Anger was clearly visible on her face.

"I know you are so sad. Poor Billa.. is it... Fighting for life... "

"Shut up!! I know you did this. Aren't you ashamed.. every time you act like a coward. You are a coward. Always attacking from behind...chi..."

"Eyy... Don't try to be over smart... I know what I am doing. Yes I did this. I only have one aim, to kill Billa. And I will do that at any cost"

"Don't be so happy... Because you will regret for this. Its my word. Keep in mind.."

"Oh Maya ji.. why are you blabbering so much. After all,  you are a mere woman . You can't even touch my hairs. And yes, whatever you are planning, it will reach my ears before you execute. So.. sit here ... Pray to almighty to save his life..."

Bajirao went back with the same evil smirk. She understood somebody was with him from their gang. But who....

Whoever it is.. she don't care. Because now he hurted her love, her life... She won't forgive. She will return a good lesson.... Let the sun rise....

Lady Billa is coming....!!!
😛😛😝😜