Lisa loses temper

Dear friends,
As we all know the recent interviews of Prabhas's was not so appealing to us fans. But it's not new to us. Both of them are denying their relationship from very beginning. And we are used to it . I can't understand then why some of us are backing off now. Nothing new has happened. Then why...
Seriously ... do you guys think they will announce their relationship in between a TV interview, that too when he just came to promote Saaho. I don't understand what's going on. Whatever be it, I will be always a pranushkian. I believe in them a lot. It's because some tight schedule I can't update regularly. Sorry for that. 

Early morning Billa and Maya stepped out from the house to go to office.  

"Billa..."

They turned back and found Lisa, standing fully ready , smiling at him.  

"Billa.. I am also coming with you ."

Billa and Maya exchanged glances.  

"Lisa, we are going to office. "

"So what.. Its not some where I am restricted...Is it Billa?", 

Maya bent her head . Billa looked at her, her uneasiness was easily recoganised by him. But he was helpless. He nodded his head in approval. Billa entered into the car. Maya was going to enter in the front passenger seat. But before she could enter, Lisa rushed into the seat.

"Thank you Maya..."

Maya looked at her in surprise.  Billa fumed in anger. Before he could say something, Maya gestured to keep silent. She smiled closing the door and then entered the seat behind. 

Billa suddenly stopped the car in the middle of a bridge. He got out of the car next moment.

"Billa...Billa, where are you--"

Maya spotted Bajirao standing outside. She stepped out of the car followed by Lisa. 

"Hey Billa... Happily driving to office..?? go go... enjoy your life... afterall you are going to lose it very soon. "

"Billa can target anyone.... but Billa wont be anyone's target.  "

"Will see soon Billa. I have a partner now.... you know him very well. You both a very strong friendship, Bhairava.... And we will catch you soon..."

"Hm, to catch that soon Billa is not a small fish... Killer FIsh!!!"

He walked back to the car. The ladies too entered. He drive off, leaving a fuming Bajirao. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa came to his cabin door.  Her hands moved up to knock, but she withdrew it . She opened the door partially, but could open it fully watching the sight.

Billa and Maya, stood so close, facing each other.

"Billa... It's office...if.. someone..."

"Shh..."

Both of them closed their eyes and their noses were touching each other. He held her face with so much love and stood more closer, kissing on her lips.

Lisa closed the door suddenly. She was fuming in anger and left from there.

Maya smiled as he stepped back. She was blushing hard. He held her chin and made her face him. She smiled and crashed herself on his chest.

______________________________________

Lisa drove faster and reached a godown.  She rushed in and sat on the chair with anger.

Bhairav turned to her sitting on the chair.

"What is your problem Lisa..,?"

"Kill her...  Kill that Maya at any cost"