Billa's House

The black Benz stopped in front of the big house....
From the front passenger seat Vikaram stepped out...

"Come out Maya " said Vikaram.
The back door opened and she stepped out in a simple white Salwar... yes Salwar.. which she wore very rarely.. mostly she wore only western dresses, these traditional ones were only for special days...don't know why she seemed this day a special one to wear a Salwar, even though she knew this was not going to be an easy day...

She followed Vikaram inside the mansion . The interior seemed to be very magnificent and unique. It was not the less a palace... in one corner she found a small garden with a small pond and decorated with some antique pieces. She was looking at it sitting near the pond and her lips cured into a smile.
A small breeze caressed her hairs, when someone stepped down through the stairs behind her .  She stood up but didn't turned.
Billa came down and saw her.
"Hey Billa... Good morning " , addressed vikram. Now he knew who was there standing opposite to him . He never expected her to come in a Salwar...
She still was facing towards the pond..
"Maya look... Billa is here ".
She slowly turned to face him, bending her head. She was not shy or blushing... but something from her heart stopped her from looking at his face....
While Billa was just stunned to see the eternal beauty in front of him... but his face showed no emotions... how can he.. he is Billa... person with no emotions.
"Hi" she said still looking down. He noticed her not looking at his face .
"Renjith.... where is she ?" Asked Billa...
"She is here Billa .. rohini...come here."

A middle aged woman came to the hall. She joined her palms showing a traditional way of respect.
"Who is this Billa ?" . Vikram has never seen a woman face in that house before.
"This is rohini ,wife of our driver .  Billa has arranged her as the caretaker for Maya... else she will feel lonely here... also she won't be comfortable here in between all these men " . The answer was given by Renjith. Maya was surprised to hear something about Billa's concern about her... but for what... she was totally unknown ... maybe because she is vikram's sister , she thought to herself.
Vikram gave a hearty thanks and hug.
"I have some work in office... you make yourself comfortable here .. I will join you in office afternoon..."
Billa excused himself and left , not before giving a glance at her who was still looking down.

Rohini showed her the room arranged for her, just close to billa's .
She said Billa asked her to give that room to her only.
The room was big enough with a king sized round bed in center , a study table and chair on one corner , a small but cute balcony with two chairs and a short tea table. Indoor plants were here and there. The room had special fragrance which a gave an energy.
Rohini kept her belongings and asked her to have a shower.
She freshen up and came out with some comfortable casuals.
Rohini came inside and gave her a coffee with some snacks. She also informed vikram has already left to the office.

Within few minutes it started to rain .
She took her seat in the balcony and sipped her coffee, enjoying the rain .
Soon her mind diverted to Billa.
Was he giving a special care towards her ? Or was it just her illusion?
Every time Billa is showing a different face of him....
First it was of a loving nature, then she saw his violent nature and now a caring nature...!!
Among all.these who is the real Billa ...
Should find out soon.
But who can help her.. maybe renjith... but if she ask about Billa to him surely he will inform it to Billa.
What about Rohini Akka ?
Vikram said her husband was working under Billa for so long...
But no .. its not the time..
First she should mingle up with everyone here...
After then only she can start her mission...