Billa's POV

Guys..... I am so happy today... I know you all are. Yes our much awaited saaho teaser is here.. 
Actually after watching him I thought Billa has came back. Same attitude and same style...
He and guns are just perfect.  Is it..😂
I have already watched it more than 10 times I think. Mad me...😂
If anybody has missed it, here it is. 

______________________________________

Billa was  sitting in his rocking chair, in his secret room, which was no more a secret now. His eyes were well up . He was confused. And was broken what he heard from her. 
When the first time he saw her, an unknown feeling stuck on his mind. He liked her cute face and smile. How can someone be so cute.. he always thought about it.
He wanted her to be with him , that's why he asked Vikram to shift to his house along with her.
He wanted to spend time with her, so he took her to Kuala Lumpur ,that too for a business meeting. Her blabbing, cute actions always had an effect on him. He knew it. When she said she want to go back India and settle their, he did that only to make her happy, even though this place gave him only sorrows.

The dangerous Don, underworld king Billa caring for someone , that too for a girl....seemed funny but it was a truth which he always wanted to hide. His one word is enough to make her his wife. Vikram will agree it happily , he knew. But he didn't wanted to do that. Because he knew a girl like her deserves the best and it can't be a Don like him. Money can't be everything at times....

His feelings for her was clear. Yes he loved her, to be frank at the very own moment when he saw her first.
Later when she started to know him more, he understood that she is also growing feelings for him. But that was not correct. He is not a good person. He is bad, kills people , does illegal businesses... And what not...
She didn't knew all these. If she knew, surely she will start to hate him.
He has suffered alot from childhood. It took so many efforts to build this empire. Nothing was easy. He has got many enemies too. What if they try to harm her.... No he can't allow that.
That's why decided to reveal everything to her. So that he hate her.. so that she keep a distance from him.

But what crap happened now. Why is she again following him....
He did checked the camera placed at the passage a while before, only to know how he reached back his room yesterday. The sight he saw shocked him. Maya was carrying him gently.
How did she knew about this passage.... He remembered her wandering around the passage last day.

He then checked today's visuals and found her inside the room. Without a second thought, he ran to home. That room had so many memories which only belonged to him. And he won't let anyone to find it.
But he was late... Don't know what all things she found. He was angry, angry to an extent. But her eyes so strong for which he fall for every moment. Still he had to strong. He shouted at her with all the might he could.

Her answer.... Her answer gave him a big heart attack. He never expected her to say this. He was speechless. He didn't knew what to say. He wanted to run and hug her tight. But he couldn't. Something stopped him from inside.
May the guilt feeling of all the mistakes he was doing till now...
God is taking them to an unknown destiny. Is for for good or bad , no one knew.

Thought to write how Billa feels for her. So what do you all think...
Is billa right ???
I think yes. But he can change for her. That's the solution....
Give me your opinions too.