Billa meets Maya.

Billa. For the outside world it is name of India's no.1 business tycoon. But in real he is the no.1 criminal and Don who exports tons of illegal weapons . Mark , Renjith  and Vikram are the main among the people of Billa.

Mark was one among his first client , later joined in his gang. Renjith is the right hand of Billa . He knows Billa from his olden days, a person who completely understands Billa. Vikram,  worked in Billa's company. Due to the need of money , he joined in weapon exporting.

Maya is Vikram's younger sister. They are orphans. Maya loves his brother so much. In one bomb blast, their parents died. From then she hates evil and weapons. She didn't knew her brother is also going on the same path. She thinks he as a normal employee in the Billa's exports.

B: yes, same place same time.... hmm... can can...

Billa was on a call when Vikram approached him.

B: Renjith the deal is fine. You should go and finalise the amount.

R: ok Billa.

V: Billa...

B: Tell me Vikram...

V: today is my sister's birthday. As you know, because of you she is alive today. If you didn't have me the money, her surgery won't be done and she won't be with me ..

B: Why are you digging out the past Vikram ? I gave you money because you deserved it. And you are my friend than an employee.

V: Thank you so much Billa. Actually every year for her birthday only we both will be their and this year I want you and Renjith to come to our place and celebrate her birthday. She always wanted to see you. And let it be her bday gift from my side.

B: Vikram... you know.. I am not much interested in these things . Still as its you, we will come...

V: Thank you soo much...

B: Vikram I hate the words thank you and sorry.. so please...

V: hmm ok 🙂

~~~~

Maya: Priya..  How is this...?

P: Maya... I am fed up of you. Its the 16th dress you are trying out.. will you decide one please...

Maya: Priya.. today is my birthday and I should look the best today for the party.

P: ok ok.. then do one thing..  this gown suits you very well. So wear this...

M: seriously ?😀, I know I will look gorgeous in anything , still as you liked it.. I will take this..😜

Night  ...

Vikram was checking on every arrangements . The party was set on their garden outside house...

Almost everyone arrived. All of them where waiting for the birthday girl.
She was in front of the mirror, looking at her own reflection and smiling.

"How beautiful I look... God when will you send my Mr.handsome to me "

Just then a black jaguar entered their premises .  Maya looked from her window to outside. She saw her brother running towards it. And someone from the backseat stepped out wearing a black suit .

"Who is that to come in my birthday party, that too in a jaguar 🤔. And why annaya looks this happy... should meet him. "

Priya entered to her room getting back from her thoughts.

P: Maya come down., everyone is waiting for you...

She nodded and went along with Priya.

Billa , Renjith and Vikram were having a small talk .

Priya: Hello guys, so welcome all.. thank you so much for coming to celebrate out cute brat's birthday. 😝
So here comes our bday girl,  Maya Raichand.

👏👏👏👏

Everyone clapped their hands..  Vikram  was blocking Billa's view towards the stairs. He slightly moved him and saw her...
.

.

.

For the first time , Billa felt his heart beating fast. She looked like a queen stepping down through stairs with a cute smile. He hair was left loose and light breeze was fluttering her hair.

Vikram walked towards his sister and held her hand. He brought her near the cake and asked her to cut it.

Everyone went near her and clapped their hands. But Billa stood their admiring her beauty. He then made a call.

B; Mark... .... ... bring it soon.

He cut the call and stood leaning to his car. She cut the cake and have a piece to Vikram and he made her eat next.
Everyone wished her... gave her gifts. 

Vikram then remembered about Billa. He saw Renjith standing a little back and went to him with Maya.

V: Renjith, Billa , where is he n?

Maya exclaimed , "Billa ". So he was the one who came in that jaguar. She knows him, the one who saved her life. She always wanted to meet him. So that was her bday surprise by Vikram .

R: He was there till now... I don't know where he went. ?

Just then a small kid came to her with a bouquet of red roses. She took it and saw a card on it. 

" Sorry, I couldn't meet you today. I know I spoiled your brother's surprise , but soon we will meet. Anyways, happy birthday .

              Billa...."

~~~~

The whole night , she was looking at the bouquet and card. She was dreaming... why he left suddenly... without even seeing her...  and this bouquet, what is the need for it...just a simple wish. Don't know... Billa is a mystery.

~~~~~

Billa's Pov

Our first meeting can't be normal. It should be special.  !!!! Wait for it baby.. 

~~~~