Thank you

Hello guys... I am Maya..
The author was going to write a thank you note. But I told her no... I wanna thank you all personally.
Because the love and support you have given me and Billa is very big.

Billa is here sitting in his chair and working. Sorry guys, he won't thank you, afterall he is still the Don of Don's, Billa.

He has stopped all the illegal businesses. But still doing weapon exports, legally. He and His love for weapons... It won't ever change.

And guys , day after tomorrow it's our wedding. Yes... We are getting married atlast. We were dreaming for this day... I am so happy. I know you all are too.

By the way, I have asked our Author to write a story on Billa's younger brother... Sidhanth...😂

Yeah... He only... Sidhanth Nandan Saaho. 

Mr.Saaho has so many resemblence  with Billa. Don't you felt. I truly felt.  But the author ji scolded me saying she has two stories to complete and all... Blahh...

"Oh hello miss ... Stop it... That innocent girl made us together with much effort and you are here teasing her. Very Bad...
She has some limitations in time. But she told me she will write a story on Saaho too, as we all want... A Pranushka tale😝. "

"Oh my beloved Billa and Maya. Now please can I speak.
Guys... Thank you soo much....
I have received a lot of appreciation for this story. And all your words are my strength. I know I am super late to update these days. But still I will try my level best to write.

And as most of you wanted The Monarch to be continued. Next I will be writing it. Some of you wanted Red Mist also. I will try to take both. Still my preference will be for Monarch.  So that I can end it fast and come to the next 😁😁😁

And the guys were just rumoring about the Saaho story ok.😑😑
I ... I will think about it...
Let our Saakshi come😛. Most of the people have started to ship Sidhakshi... Even me too 😂.
Waiting for the queen now .... 

Soo.. bye bye from this author, Billa and Maya...

Then the boy (Billa) kissed the girl (Maya) , and they lived happily ever after!!!!