Prologue

Feathers

Clear and white feathers surrounded the area. Almost looked as if a dozen of geese exploded. All clean, no darkness was set in hell.

The color of grey surrounded the place as more feathers fell down. They would tickle your nose if you ever looked up to them. Very soft and fluffy little items.

"Welcome to hell, you have summoned me, correct?" A dark large crow spoke that stood on a stick. His eyes gleamed red as blood, Feathers so slick and which such shine, you would know it was one of hell's workers.

"Yes, I was stopping by to make a certain type of wish towards to this land than heaven" A boy answered. He floated in mid art with a dark cloak around his body and bare. Brown hair was hanging on to his head and bangs swooped to his side of his right eye. His red eyes, so big, full of hope, it disgusted the demon.

"Hmm, I believe so what your willing to have," The crow said reading the boys mind "Would you like to start a contract for your wish?"

"I'll do anything for this wish!" The boy yelled in annoyance. Geez, anger issues don't you think?

"Very good," The crow replied as black feathers rose from the ground to the air. It transformed from a normal crow to a man with a rat tail hairstyle, sunglasses, and a yellow suit.

"Your wish is my command.."