~I~

~♥︎~

[soo if you are reading this please keep doing that, i know that the grammar is really bad, but the rest of them are better so please don't just read the first chapter and then leave]

[JEONGIN POV]
  Oh God, today is the first day of high school I can not believe it, it's only 04:03 I think I should go to bed to be in shape for the first class.

Jeongin's mom: "Jeongin, please, come on, you wanna be late on your first high school day?"
Jeongin: "Oh shit! It's 06:45! I am gonna be late!"

I'm preparing for the fastest time I washed, I got dressed and I quickly took a slice of bread in my mouth and got into my mother's car that was going to take me to the high school of my dream, the best high school in South Korea.

  I came in front of the high school, it's so big and it looked like it was made of glass, in front of the highschool is a big garden.My professor was a little angry that I was late ,she led me to my new class. When we got in there she asked me to introduce myself.

Jeongin:"Hello,nice to meet you, my name is Yang Jeongin, I'm 17 years old and I hope we can be good friends!"

I smiled and then the teacher showed me where I was supposed to stay. My place was in the last bench next to the window, and there was a pretty boy.

Jeongin:"I hope we can be good friends this year "
Sunwoo:"I hope that too"
Jeongin:"I have a question"
Sunwoo:"What it is?"
Jeongin:"What's your name?"
Sunwoo:"Oh God! I completely forgot to introduce myself, my name is Sunwoo"
Jeongin:"My name is Jeongin"
Sunwoo:"You just said that in front of the class five minutes ago"
Jeongin:"Oh sorry, it is my problem to say things twice"
Sunwoo:"That is not a big problem"
Jeongin:"Sorry, again"

We smiled and laughed to each other and the korean class started.

After 2 hours of boring classes the long waited break come, and then me and Sunwoo started to ask each other questions to get to know each other better.

Sunwoo:"So how did you manage to get late on the first day of school?"
Jeongin:"Well, I was too impatient for this day, so I just could not sleep"
Sunwoo:"I don't think you'll feel the same in time"
Jeongin:"Why would you say that?"
Sunwoo: "Well, my brother is in this school. He's in the senior year and he was telling me about a boy from him in the class that always causes problems"
Jeongin:"Okay,but, what's the point with me?"
Sunwoo:"He is always playing with the students from first year"
Jeongin:"Really?!"
Sunwoo:"Yeah,last year my brother told me that, last year this guy bullied a student from first year so bad that the student transferred because of him"
Jeongin:"Oh that's bad"
Sunwoo:"Yeah, he is the worst"
Jeongin:"I hope I'll never get to know him"
Sunwoo:"Yeah, I hope that too"

We sit in the benches, after 5 minutes the teacher who will teach us the literacy of romance comes.Honestly to be I'm not that good at expressing in a romantic way, because neither am I a romantic.

[After a lot of boring hours]

Sunwoo:"it's finally over the first day, I thought it would not end"
Jeongin:"So this was the first day of school? It isn't the best day of my life like I thought it would be"
Sunwoo:"I told you but you didn't believed it"
Jeongin:"Hey now that our class is over, and we can use our phones, can you give me your phone number?"
Sunwoo:"Yeah, no problem"
Jeongin:"My phone number is 820xxxxx"
Sunwoo:"Mine is 823xxxxx and now I can call you anytime?"
Jeongin:"Of course!"
Sunwoo:"in what direction do you go?"
Jeongin:"To the left"
Sunwoo:"Ah what a pity I take to the right, I thought we could go together"
Jeongin:"Sadly I wanted to spend more time with you"

Suddenly my mother calls me and tells me that she can not take me anymore from school and that I have to take the bus.

Jeongin:"Hey Sunwoo when it's the next bus to Gwanaku Sunwoo?"
Sunwoo:"I think in half an hour"
Jeongin:"Oh, I must hurry! See you tomorrow!Bye"
Sunwoo:"Okay bye see you tomorrow!"

"Oh God,I have to rush!"I thought to myself.

I get up quickly on the bus but there I realize I'm not sure if I have any money for me. I desperately looked for money but a handsome boy offers to pay for both

Hyunjin:"I'll pay for both of them"
Jeongin:"Thank you so much,I'll pay you back"

But I realize I've never been to a bus and I do not know too much how it works. I should ask that guy who has the same uniform as me. I think I'm going to sit behind the bus to the window. "Oh, God, that guy is right at the other window, only two bags are between us. I think I should ask him how it works"

Jeongin:"Sorry, do you know how many stations are there for Gwanak-gu?"
Hyunjin:"Wait for me and I go down there too"
Jeongin:" Okay thanks, it's the first time I go on a bus"
Hyunjin:"I think it too"
Jeongin:"I noticed that we have the same uniform, but the tie is different"
Hyunjin:"Maybe that's because i am in third year and the neck tie is changing every year"
Jeongin:"Okay...so you take the bus every day?"
Hyunjin:"Not for long time. My family and I just moved in a new house a lil far away from my school because my mother was promoted"
Jeongin:"That's cool"
Hyunjin:"How about you? Why are you going with the bus?"
Jeongin:"My mom called me and she told me that she can't take me and that's why I am here"
Hyunjin:"Wow! Such a interesting story! My name is Hyunjin by the way"
Jeongin:"Oh mine is Jeongin"

We both laugh and then we started to talk and I started to wonder who is this guy, named Hyunjin. He seems a little mysterious. And I like it.

🌵

After a long time of talking with him, he say that he wants to listen some music, he takes his headphones and he puts them in his ears but he did't put the cable in the phone and I saw that but I didn't told him and the song started and all the people heard it and that guy was so embarrassed and I started to laugh and he laughed too after he turned off the song, that part was so funny. I think I like taking the bus now, I hope I have to take it more often.

After some minutes we arrived. I thanked to that guy.I walk out and that guy too, we are walking in the same direction.

Hyunjin:"Are you following me...or what?"
Jeingin:"No, I think we are going in the same direction"
Hyunjin:"Oh it is okay, my house is near"
Jeongin:"Mine too"

We are walking now, but it's a lil awkward because we walk in the same direction. But something strange is happening, he walks into the house...the house next to my house.

Hyunjin:"This is my house,bye!"
Jeongin:"Okay...You see that house next to your house?"
Hyunjin:"Yes"
Jeongin:"It is my house"
Hyunjin:"Oh my God...Really?!?"
Jeongin:"Yeah...bye"
Hyunjin:"bye...?"

Oh shit that guy fron the bus is my new neighbor ,this is so weird.I have to go into the house.In my room I just realized that my mother told me about the new neighbors. Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god.I can not believe it. This is so wierd.I must go to sleep,but I only think about that guy. Gooood.

🌵

Hello guys this is my first fanfic ever and I just wanted to tell you that I'm not very good with English and if I got something write wrong please correct me.
Please love and support my fanfiction💞💓💕💗💖