~X~

~♥︎~

[Guuuuys I am so so so sorry
I just didn't had motivation for writing
I am soooo sorry again for the pause
I will try to write more]

~♥︎~

[HYUNJIN POV]
I feel bad that I had to get away from Jeongin for that jerk, Chan, I really hate him.

[JEONGIN POV]
I didn't resist and I decided to follow Hyunjin, maybe it wasn't the best choice of my life, but I had to see with my own eyes what really was going on. I can't stand Hyunjin being beaten up again. My heart hurts when he is in pain.

Lunch break is long enough so maybe Hyunjin's gonna finish before class starts. I don't want to be late for an hour or not go at all.

I went after Hyunjin, I thought he was going back to the roof, but it wasn't like that, he was not going there, he went to his and Chan's secret side of the school that I have never seen before, it was so old, it looked like it was going to fall, in front of that old door, it was written, 'DO NOT GO IN! DANGER OF CRASH!' That room looked like an old gym, separated from school, there were only chairs and old desks, windows were broken and I don't want to say anything about the dust.

There was a boy crying, he didn't look anything like Hyunjin or Chan. I think it was a new victim,I hid myself behind a table. The two boys started arguing, Chan started screaming and Hyunjin did the same thing ,the boy was still crying.

Suddenly I heard a noise, I went to see what happened, but the table I hid from fell down, and Chan, Hyunjin and that boy saw me.

I froze, Hyunjin was shocked, his face was a little worried and upset, Chan was also very angry.

Hyunjin yelled at me to stay where I was at that moment. He came to me and he asked me if i am okay with a sweet and worried voice.

But suddenly Chan run after Hyunjin and started to beat him. He punched Hyunjin right in his cheek. The blood started to fell. Chan started to beat him with a chair.

I was scared. I started crying. I told Chan to stop because he could've kill Hyunjin if he continued. But he didn't stop.

Hyunjin mouth was full of blood and his eyes full of tears, like mine. At that moment I couldn't move, I wanted so bad to stop them but i was a jerk for not doing anything. The only thing I could do was looking. At them.

When they were in the fight, the boy run away. I screamed for help but he didn't heard me.I screamed and i screamed...no one was answering, but I don't know how, the guardian came. Chan saw him and he left Hyunjin on the ground full of blood. I screamed for help and the guardian came. I told him that we should take Hyunjin to the hospital. His wounds were pretty bad and he was covered in blood.

[At the hospital]

We are now at the hospital. Hyunjin is now sleeping. I feel so bad that I didn't done nothing when he needed me. I hope that he can forgive me. It's been an hour since Hyunjin is sleeping. He is been moving and sweating. I think he has a nightmare again. I moved closer to him, and suddenly he hugged me so tight. I feel like I don't want to leave him. It's feels so warm next to him. I layed beside him. His heavy breath becomes more softer.My face was buried in his chest and my eyes became heavier and I felt asleep next to Hyunjin. We were cuddling and a nurse saw us sleeping and she put a blanket on us.

I wake up first and I didn't realized that we were cuddling together while sleeping because it felt so warm and safe. I think I am falling in love with Hyunjin. He is not the person that everyone thinks he is. He is the softest boy I ever seen in my life. I think that if my mom saw us like this, she would kill us.

Actually a nurse wake me up because it was Hyunjin's time to take his medicines. I whispered softly in his ear to wake up. But he didn't wake up. I was worried so I kissed his cheek to wake him up. Hyunjin suddenly opened his eyes. His face was completely red. He is so cute.

Hyunjin suddenly spoke.

Hj:"Omo, little fox, what's going on" he said trying to avoid any eye contact. His face was still red as a tomato 🍅."Did you kiss me? Or I was dreaming?" He looks so confused. I think I have to lie about the kiss.
In:"Oh my god, no hyungie, I don't know what are you talking about" I hate to lie but it is necessary.
Hj:"Oh...I think it was just a dream" he said with a disappointed face.
In:"Hyungie, it's time to take your medicines. And your doctor wants to tell you something" I said while i was getting up."I think I will go home now"
Hj:"No, please don't go home, i want you to stay with me" my face was extremely red, at that moment i wanted to scream so loud.
Ji:"O-okay hyungie" i said it shyly.

The doctor came and he said that I should leave the room right now because he wants to talk with Hyunjin alone, and so I did. I left the room and I went in the waiting room. I wonder if the doctor has good news about Hyunjin. Chan beated him up really bad. I hope he will get expelled. He is the worst person that I have ever seen in my life. I hate him.

[time skip]

They talked for a while, I started to be more worried because the doctor didn't say anything. I went outside the hospital and in the parking there was a familiar car. It was Hyunjin's mother's car. I think the nurses called her. I went to her. She had a really worried face.

Ji:"Ms.Hwang, are you alright?"
Ms.Hwang:"How I am supposed to be alright, my only son was beaten again. I can't go to the hospital everytime"

'Again???' What does it mean? Hyunjin was taken to the hospital because of a fight before? Fuck! Me and Chan need to talk.

I was so annoyed and angry about what I heard from Hyunjin's mother that I didn't care about going home or anything. I went to find Chan.

I want to punch Chan's face. Aaagh...