XXI

~♥︎~

JEONGIN'S POV

I was done with the coffees, but when I entered the living room I saw that Hyunjin was gone. I started to worry. I asked Seungmin where was Hyunjin and he told me that something happened and Hyunjin had to leave. I told Seungmin that I wanted to go at Hyunjin's house but he didn't let me. He told me to wait a little. I agreed.

After not so long Seungmin left, because his mother called him home. I decided to go at Hyunjin. I walked to the Hwangs house and I knocked at the door. Not too much after the door was open and I saw ms Hwang. I asked if Hyunjin was there and she told me that he isn't and I don't need to worry. I left, but I was still worried.

I arrived at my house, I was on the way to my room and I was about to text Felix but suddenly my brother, Jinyoung stopped me.

Ji:"Hyung, what are you doing here, I didn't saw you this week. Where were you?"
Jy:"Yeah I forgot to tell you, I was with my friends on a quick trip"
Ji:"You know that our parents are gone for two years?"
Jy:"Yeah they told me. Anyway what are you doing little brother?"
Ji:"Not your business"
Jy:"Jeonginnie you know that we have to get along in these two years"
Ji:"In your dream"
Jy:"Yes yes. I will go now, but wait where were you? I just woke up and you weren't home"
Ji:"I was at the neighbors"
Jy:"For what?"
Ji:"To see my friend"
Jy:"Uuuuh what friend?"
Ji:"You don't know him"
Jy:"So is a him"
Ji:"Can you just leave me alone"
Jy:"Sure, see you at the dinner, ms Hwang invited us this morning for dinner"
Ji:"What?! I don't want to"
Jy:"Jeongin!"
Ji:"What?!"
Jy:"You have to come! Don't be disrespectful"
Ji:"Okay, but let's don't stay to long"
Jy:"We will see"

I don't want to go there now, I'm sure that Hyunjin doesn't want to see me now.

To be continued
-
Just a lil chapter
It's not really important
Sorry cuz is too short
I will try to write the next chapter today
I want to make it 2000+ words
Wish me luck