~V~

~♥︎~

[HYUNJIN POV]
It's only 16: 02, the break just started, I hope no one's gonna come here.

[JEONGIN POV]
Jeongin:"Sunwoo, tomorrow we'll take the math test?"
Sunwoo:"Yeah, you okay? I know you're not good at math, do you want me to help you?"
Jeongin:"No, thank you. Do you know any quiet place to learn now, on break?"
Sunwoo:"The roof is pretty quiet"
Jeongin:"Then I'll go, see you at English"

   I left with all the books in my arms, running. While I was running, I ran into a boy. All my books were spread on the floor. I apologized, it was so embarrassing.

Jeongin:"Sorry, sorry! God, it's so embarrassing. I'm really sorry"
Seungmin:"Don't be sorry, it's my fault because I wasn't paying attention and I didn't see you. My name is Seungmin by the way"
Jeongin:"My name is Jeongin, nice to meet you"
Seungmin:"I don't want to be weird, but where are you going so hasty?"
Jeongin:"I was going to study on the roof, tomorrow I have a math test, and I want to learn how much I can"
Seungmin:"Okay, but be careful, bye, I hope we meet again"
Jeongin:"Yeah, me too, bye"

That boy Seungmin seemed pretty kind. It was pretty handsome with his brown hair and those giant glasses.

After this incident, I decided to slow down.

  In front of the roof, the door was a little open, maybe someone else has it there. I opened the door slowly so I wouldn't make too much noise.

  That's where I saw two long legs, I didn't know whose legs were. It seemed like someone was sitting there

Jeongin:"Hello? Who are you?"
Hyunjin:"Jeongin-ah! What are you doing here?!?"
Jeongin:"Hyung!!! What's happened with your face?? You are covered in blood? Did you fight anyone? Oh my God! Does it hurt bad? I'll get you ice.No no no, bad idea. I have nowhere to get you ice, let's get to the infirmary. Come on!!!!"
Hyunjin:"Yaah! JEONGIN stop it! Please stop talking, I'm hurting my head pretty bad, not worse it. I am not going anywhere"
Jeongin:"But... But hyung i am worried about you"
Hyunjin:"Don't Be. I'm fine"

His mouth said something, but in his eyes, he's been in pain. I couldn't stand it, so I left without saying anything, to the infirmary of school to get some bandages.

[HYUNJIN POV]
What's the problem with this boy? Why is he so noisy? And why did he leave me without saying anything? Oh my God! What if he went to tell a teacher?

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Jeongin stopped coming, I started to worry.
Maybe he forgot about me. Anyway, there's only a few minutes left till the break is over, I'm sure he's not gonna come, But after I said that in my mind, I saw jeongin run with a first aid kit in his arms.

Jeongin:"I'm sorry I made you wait, but the doctor doesn't leave the first aid kit to the hands of a student without knowing what happened"
Hyunjin:"Did you tell her anything about me? Nobody knows I'm here except you"And the bastard,Chan.
Jeongin:"Don't worry I didn't say you were hurt. I would never do that"
Hyunjin:"Thank you, Jeongin-ah, I feel like I can trust you"

Jeongin-ah bandaged me pretty well, his hands were so beautiful. He finished bandaging my body, and he went to get me the wounds off my face. Our faces were very close, my heart felt strange. My heart was beating so fast, but I couldn't control it. I'm blushing in a second, looked like I was like a tomato. I tried to cover my red face with my hands, but Jeongin's hands didn't let me.

Jeongin:"Yah, HWANG HYUNJIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?"

He dropped the honorifisc,he seemed pretty upset, because I put my hand on my face before he finishes.

Hyunjin:"Sorry Jeongin-ah"
Jeongin:"Next time you do that I'll kick your ass"
Hyunjin:"Okay, Jeongin-hyung"

Jeongin and I looked different, but something was there, something that tie us together. What I'm saying, I can't fall in love with this boy, we're totally different.

[JEONGIN POV]
He's so calm and beautiful, I think I've fallen in love with this boy.

🌵

This fanfiction is starting to become soft.I hate that I made Chan so bad in this fan-fiction
What do you think Hyunjin should be in love with Jeongin?