XXV

~♥︎~

JEONGIN'S POV

I talked to Lixie hyung for about a half hour and now I should go to see what's going on in the living room.

I walked slowly there, but suddenly I heard someone saying that they should be doing it here, that wouldn't sound wierd if those words were from Jin hyung or Namjoon hyung. The words were from...My stupid brother.

I walked closer and I saw my brother cuddling and kissing Mark hyung. They looked at me, my brother looked into my eyes at that moment and I froze. He looked in my parents eyes and said that he is straight. He lied to us. He destroyed my life just for me being gay.

I wanted to yell at him and to punch him, but I couldn't. I am not like him. I don't want to destroy his life like how he did to mine. I didn't say anything. I just looked at him. Not with disgust but with hate. No it wasn't even hate. I looked at him without any emotion. After I comeback to reality I ran out. I ran and I ran. I could hear my brother yelling at me to comeback. But I couldn't. Tears started to roll down my cheeks.

I didn't know where to go, I didn't want to go to far from home so I decided to go at Hyunjin. It was only 2pm. He should've be awake at that hour. I ran to their house. And when I arrived I knocked the door and I saw a messy and fluffy hair Hyunjin. It looked like he just woke up.

When he saw me like that he instantly hugged me tight. And I hugged him back of course. I buried my face on his shoulder and I started to cry on his shirt. Hyunjin started to stoke my back and he kissed my forehead. We went inside. He sat me on the couch and then left to give me a glass of water.

I cried several minutes and then when I started to calm down Hyunjin asked me what happened. I told him what I saw and he hugged me again. For this time I didn't cry. I just stayed in Hyunjin arms. It felt good amd safe. We stayed like that for a couple of hours and then Hyunjin's mother came at us. She looked surprised to see my at my condition. I had big red eyes and messy hair because Hyunjin started to play with my hair to calm down.

She asked me is everything is all right and I said that there is nothing to worry about. I couldn't tell her about my brother because she still thinks that my brother is a straight man.

She gave us some snacks and she told us to go upstairs to Hyunjin's room because she wanted to make us something special. And we went to Hyunjin's room. I have never been inside Hyunjin's room. I didn't excepted his room to be like this. I excepted a plain room. But it isn't. His room is cute. Extremely cute. Baby blue walls. A king sized bed. White furniture. And aesthetics decorations. Wow. So cute.

Hyunjin was still upset about what happened with Seungmin. He told me to sit on his bed while he was taking a shower.

HYUNJIN'S POV

I was sleeping peacefully when someone knocked at the door. I thought that my mom was sleeping so I decided to get up to see who it is. I walked to open the door and when I opened it I saw an crying Jeongin. He had big and red eyes. He was a mess. But when I saw him like that my heart was breaking. So I instantly hugged him then we went in the living room and I sat him down on the couch. He cried so much it broke my heart in millions of pieces. I given him water then I hugged him again and we stayed like that for a couple of hours until my mother came and she said that she wanted to make something special for us to eat. We went in my room, I told Jeongin to stay in my bed so I can take a shower.

I couldn't shower like how I usually do. I took a quick shower. When I was done I wrapped a towel around my waist. I put some moisturizer on my face. And then I walked in my room to dress up but I kinda forgot that Jeongin was in my room and I was about to unwrap the towel but