~VIII~

~♥︎~

[JEONGIN POV]
Did he just say I'm cute?
  I didn't say anything, I was amazed, after a few seconds I decided to break the silence.

Jeongin:"So, hyung, have you decided who you're gonna do with the project yet?"
Hyunjin:"Not yet, who do you do with the project?"
Jeongin:"Actually, I wanted to ask you, if you want to do the project with me. So, you want to do the project with me?"
Hyunjin:"Yeah, sure"

[time skip]

We talked together and laughed,I told some random things from my past.

It's already 15: 00, from the moment, Mom was supposed to be calling us at the table. And so she did.

Mrs.Yang:"Children! Come down to eat!" She yelled from the downstairs.
Jeongin:"Okay, mom!" I yelled back." Let's eat now, hyung"
Hyunjin:"Okay, Innie"

He said 'Innie'?!? Again,my face it's like a tomato. I left Hyunjin in the face so that I wouldn't see my red face.

It would be embarrassing if Hyunjin knew I had a crush on him. It's too early to love him, but Agh.

I should stop thinking about it, and he certainly doesn't like me that way. I should not make that too obvious.

   I was downstairs to eat,  there was my parents, my brother and Hyunjin's mom, on the table were a lot of food, Mom doesn't make lunch.

   We sat down next to each other. My mother stood in front of me, and hyunjin's mother besides my mother.

   Hyunjin's mother broke the silence.

Mrs.Hwang:"So, Jeongin I heard you are studying at the same school with Hyunjin. Hyunjin didn't say you two already met"
Jeongin:"Yeah, this is my first year of highschool"
Mrs.Hwang:"Jeongin-ah do you have a girlfriend? I mean you are so handsome, i think a lot of girls like you"
Jeongin:"No, actually I don't li-"
Mrs.Yang:"Jeongin-ah it's enough"My mother interrupted me, knowing what I was gonna say.

Silence began to be uncomfortable, again. Everybody ate in silence,nobody said anything.

After all we've done to eat, my brother left out with my father, our mothers went into the living room,and Hyung and I went to my room.

It was already 17: 01, I didn't know what to do so we decided to watch a movie on Netflix.

I've got my leptop and put the movie 'The kissing booth'. I don't know why I picked out a romantic movie, it's not my kind of thing to watch this kind of film, but it looks like Hyunjin has nothing against it.

We both sat on my bed, one side by side, I started the movie and started watching it.

For me the movie was too boring.Hyunjin didn't say anything.He just watched the movie carefully.

There's only one hour of the movie and suddenly I hear a snoring, Hyunjin fell asleep during the movie.

His head fell on my shoulder. And his hands were around my waist, Hyunjin kept me in his arms while he was sleeping. Because of him, I fell asleep too.

I've been sleeping pretty much, the movie almost over, but when I woke up I saw Hyunjin ,he was still asleep.

   I didn't want to wake him up, so I just moved his head carefully on the pillow, and I closed the movie.

His face was like an angel, The wounds on his face never noticed so much.

I stared at his face for a few minutes. Then he woke up.

Hyunjin:"Innie, What time Is it?" He said it in the cutest way. My face got blushed.
Jeongin:"It is 17:56. Our parents are downstairs, they are still talking and I don't think they will leave right now"
Hyunjin:"Oh, ok, can I go to the bathroom?"
Jeongin:"Yeah, sure. The bathroom is next to my room"
Hyunjin:"Okay, Innie"

  Hyunjin went to the bathroom, and I made my bed, to sleep. It's pretty early, but I usually like to make the bed very early.

   Hyunjin came to the room with a pretty worried face.

Hyunjin:"Innie, You said our parents are downstairs and they're still talking?"
Jeongin:"Yeah, I mean I heard them talking last hour, but why are asking me this?"
Hyunjin:"I think my mom left. I met your mother when I came out of the bathroom.She told me that my mother left an hour ago, and I don't have my keys with me"
Jeongin:"Are you sure?!?"
Hyunjin:"Yeah, i am pretty sure they left"
Jeongin:"That means you have to sleep here, the guest room is not clean, I think you'll have to sleep with me, I hope you don't mind to sleep with me in the same bed"
Hyunjin:"It's not a problem for me, I really don't mind sleeping with you"
Jeongin:"Okay, I'll get you some more comfortable clothes"
Hyunjin:"Okay, thank you Innie"

   I didn't know what to bring to Hyunjin, so I bring him a pink oversized t-shirt and some pants of mine who weren't wearing, because they're too big for me.

   He went to change in the bathroom, so I changed into my room.

   We both changed, and we prepared to sleep, although it was pretty early.

🌵

~Hello guys!~
Sorry I haven't posted any chapter in so long time. I'll try to post more this weekend.
~And~
<<Thank you for reading my book>>
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️