~VI~

~♥︎~

[JEONGIN POV]
God, how can I fall in love with a boy I met a few weeks ago? What's happening to me? He's good with me, but how he can be so bad at the same time with the others? Maybe it's kind of defending himself? I really don't know... Oh, I almost forgot. Tomorrow he'll come to my house. I'm sure I'll know everything tomorrow.

I just got a new massage from Sunwoo.
*New message*

Sunwoo🤗
Online

Sunwoo🤗:
Hey Jeongin where are you?

Me:
I'm on the roof, I won't be coming this hour, don't worry

Sunwoo🤗:
Okay, Innie

Luckily Sunwoo doesn't know I'm with Hyunjin-hyung on the roof. If he knew he would come after me in two seconds, Sunwoo really doesn't want me around Hyunjin-hyung, but I still don't know why.

Hyunjin-hyung was sleeping like a baby in my arms.Suddenly I hear Hyunjin-hyung cry in his sleep, his tears were flowing his cheek and fell into my warm hands. He murmurs something, seemed like someone was doing something to him in that nightmare. He was squeezing my hand very hard. He said something like "Don't let us, please" I don't know what this nightmare was, but it looked like it wasn't good for Hyunjin-hyung. I decided to wake him up.

Jeongin:"Hyung, please wake up! you cry while you sleep, please wake up to drink some water" I whispered to his ear to wake up.

    Hyunjin-hyung opened his eyes suddenly, he wouldn't remember when he fell asleep. Suddenly, he realized he was lying on my feet. He got up fast and he went a little further than me. His face was completely red, he was so cute with his beautiful face and his disorderly hair from all sides.

Hyunjin:"Oh my God, don't look at me, I just woke up, my face sucks" He said, covering his face with his long fingers.
Jeongin:"Don't say that your face is beautiful, as always, I mean, your face has nothing" My face got blushed because I just realized what I said.

Crap, I really shouldn't have said anything. My mouth speaks without me, but his hair seemed so fluffy, and his face was so clear and beautiful, I just wanted to squish his cheeks.

[HYUNJIN POV]
What's goin on here is, I can't remember anything, I can't remember when I managed to fall asleep...And I can't remember when I got into Jeongin's arms...Wait.Wait? Why the hell are I am in Jeongin's arms, and why are we holding hands? My face was blushed in a few seconds, after I realized what happened. I woke up as soon as I could, like jeongin couldn't see my red face.

All I can remember is that I dreamed the most horrible dream of my life, actually, it wasn't a dream or a nightmare, it was a little part of my past. My horrible past. It's worse than a nightmare.

Hyunjin:"Oh my God, don't look at me, I just woke up, my face sucks"My face really looks bad after I wake up.
Jeongin:"Don't say that your face is beautiful, as always, I mean, your face has nothing"

   Oh my God, his face is so cute when it's red. How cute this little boy is. I was focused on Jeongin's face, but then I realized, what Jeongin just told me now. He just told me I was beautiful, or it just seems to me? My face was redder than a tomato, Actually, we both had the red faces.

Hyunjin:"Jeongin-ah can you tell me what time it is?"I really didn't know how much I slept.
Jeongin:"You slept for like two hours"
Hyunjin:"Oh God so much? And you've been with me all this time?"I can't believe Jeongin missed all the hours because of me."Please tell me you were in class and you just came"
Jeongin:"Hyung, I couldn't leave you here, especially as you're hurt"
Hyunjin:"Jeongin, you could've left me here, I'm fine, your classes are more important than me"
Jeongin"How can you say that? And I'm pretty sure you weren't fine without me, it seems you had a pretty bad dream"
Hyunjin:"It was just a nightmare"
Jeongin:"I noticed. Hyung, can I ask you something? I don't want to sound too baggy"
Hyunjin:"Sure, ask me what you want"
Jeongin:"What happened before I came? Who did you fight with, or who beat you?"
Hyunjin:"Jeongin, I can't answer that question"
Jeongin:"Why,hyung? You said that I can ask you everithing. I really want to know what's happend"
Hyunjin:"Jeongin, I can't tell you now, please wait until tomorrow when I come to you, then I'll tell you everything"
Jeongin:"Okay, hyung, I'll go now, I have to go home"
Hyunjin:"Okay, bye Jeongin"
Jeongin:"Bye, Hyung!"

  I have to get ready for tomorrow, I really want to tell Jeongin everything, I can't keep myself in anything, I really want a real friend. I lied to everyone, and now nobody supports me, the whole school considers me a delinquent.

[*NEW MESSAGES*]

Chan👿
Active

Chan👿:
Hyunjinnie, has anyone come to you, on the roof?

Me:
No

Chan👿:
Hyunjinnie, you know that you can't lie to me
I hope you're telling the truth
Read✔️

You want to stop the notifications for Chan👿?
Yes / No
🔕

  This jerk, he ruined my life, just to cover himself. I accept that he helped me a little longer, but he can't do this to me. Just because his family is rich, doesn't mean he can do what he wants. I want to get rid of this demon.

[CHAN POV]
    Why the hell did I do that? I even promised myself I wouldn't have any more seizures. Why? Why? I took my meds, my therapist told me I wouldn't be nervous. Why I had to beat, my dear Hyunjinnie, every time I'm nervous. It pisses me off.

[TIME SKIP]

[JEONGIN POV]
How did Hyunjin get into this? What happened to him? Who's the bastard who did this to him?I have all these questions in my head, I'm really worried about Hyunjin, something doesn't smell good in the middle.

🌵

Hello guys!♥️ I know I haven't posted that often, but I'm gonna torment myself how hard I can to write at least, one chapter a week (but it'll be shorter)♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️