~IV~

~♥︎~

I don't want to wake up and meet Jinyoung. I want to sleep more. I hope my brother isn't awake, I don't want to talk to him. It's so annoying, he snooped around everywhere. He was the one who told mom I wasn't straight. I told him this secret because I thought he was really my brother. I really regret that I considered him loyal.

   Felt like I was thinking about him, and after five seconds I hear someone knocked on my room door. I knew he was.

Jinyoung:"Jeonginie, come a little bit down, somebody wants to see you, He's cute, don't make him wait"
Jeongin:"Okay okay, please get out of my room"
Jinyoung:"Okay,Jeonginie"

    I hope it's Hyunjin-hyung, I want to talk to him again till Saturday. I don't want to pressure him, but my curiosity is killing me.

  I dressed up in my uniform quickly and I went down the stairs. When I came down I noticed my mom wasn't home, it looks like it was just me and Jinyoung. And so was it.My brother was talking to someone in the kitchen. The voice of the man who was talking, it wasn't Hyunjin's, it looked familiar, but I couldn't figure it out.

   I went into the kitchen and I was amazed, the familiar voice was Sunwoo's, my colleague, but where did he know where I lived?

Jeongin:"Hey, hi Sunwoo, what are you doing here?"
Sunwoo:"Hi, Jeongin, I came here to talk to you"
Jeongin:"Okay, Jinyoung, can you give us a minute?"
Jinyoung:"Sure"
Jeongin:"Sunwoo how did you find out where I live?"
Sunwoo:"I asked the teacher. But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about"
Jeongin:"Do you want to talk about Hyunjin-hyung?"
Sunwoo:"I want to ask you, don't do the project with him"
Jeongin:"Why?"
Sunwoo:"I just want you to not talk to him. It's better if you don't talk to him"

   Oh my God, Sunwoo really hates Hyunjin-hyung, I can't say it in any way, that Hyunjin- hyung will come to me this weekend. He'll be mad if I tell him.

Jeongin:"I'm sorry Sunwoo, but today I wanted to tell the teacher I'd do the project with Hyunjin-hyung"
Sunwoo:"Can't I just change your mind?"
Jeongin:"Sorry, but you can't"
Sunwoo:"I'll show you, Yang Jeongin who's really Hwang Hyunjin"
Jeongin:"What could be so bad, I already found out what happened in the past"
Sunwoo:"Everything? Wait, wait, how do you know what happened in the past?"

God, I can't tell him the truth. I have to find a lie, but what could convince him? I have to pick up something ,right now.

Jeongin:"I heard from other colleagues"
Sunwoo:"Oh"
Jeongin:"Sunwoo, we can end this subject?"
Sunwoo:"Okay, you want to go to school together?"
Jeongin:"Yeah, sure, but wait till I get my backpack"

   [time skip]

[HYUNJIN POV]

Oh, my God, I didn't sleep at all last night, and now my head hurts. Maybe mom has a headache medicine.

Hyunjin:"Mooom, You got a headache medicine?"

No one answered, it seems like my mom haven't come from work, she always works, in the house, it's just me and her, so she has to work and in the night shift. I also had to find myself a job. Even two jobs. My current job is at a cafe after school. It's hard enough for me, but I have to help my mom somehow.

  I should look for some, headache medicine until I go to school. it should be near the kitchen window, all the medicines.

   I went to the kitchen to get my medicine. I took it and I prepared to go to my room to dress. But something caught my attention, a boy who seemed to be the same age as Jeongin, entered Jeongin's house. I didn't pay much attention, so I went to my room to dress. When I came back down to the kitchen,and I saw how Jeongin and that boy were leaving for school together. I felt sad for a second, because I used to go with Jeongin to school, it was weird to go alone. When I was close to getting out of the house I got a message from Chan.

Chan👿
Online

Chan👿:
Hyunjinnie, come to the roof, skip your first class today.

God, I really hate him when he calls me 'Hyunjinnie', he disgusts me. It's been helping me a long time ago, but now he's become a jerk. He makes me do his dirty work all the time. For three years, he made me look like the worst and scary boy in school...and I hate it,because it's not me, Hwang hyunjin the real. I really hate myself, because I've become like this.

[time skip]

I got to school, I tried as hard as I could not meet anyone so that nobody couldn't figure it out, that I'm going to the roof.

I opened the door to the roof and there was Chan and a boy from our class.

Hyunjin:"Chan what are you doing? He's our classmate, I can't do that"
Chan:"That doesn't matter, anyway, this boy, Felix, he doesn't know korean anyway"
Felix:"Guys, what are you talking about? Chan why did you bring me here?"
Chan:"Shut up!"

The boy didn't understand what was going on there,he didn't that know Chan wanted to put Hyunjin to steal his money.

Before Hyunjin do the thing that Chan made him do, Chan got a call. He said the phone was important, so he left, hyunjin to do everything himself, but what didn't know Chan was that, every time Chan leaves Hyunjin alone, he let the innocent boys go. Hyunjin didn't take their money when he was alone, only when he was with Chan. But this time, Chan saw how Hyunjin left Felix without taking his money away. Chan was very nervous, so he spilled his anger Hyunjin, and he beat him up. Hyunjin's body and face were covered in blood, Chan's fists weren't as weak as they looked.

Even if he was covered in blood and suffered, Hyunjin couldn't go to the infirmary, because he couldn't explain why he was so, because Chan's personality couldn't be revealed. He was supposed to spend all day on the roof, lost all hours.

🌵

Friends, that's all, I m sorry that this chapter is shorter than the others (~1100words).