~XVI~

~♥︎~

  And here we are again, me and Hyunjin, walking together, I can feel that Hyunjin is more happy now, he just started to speak with his friends again. Who wouldn't be happy? 

  Outside is getting pretty cold, i feel bad that I didn't get my jacket with me today. I looked at Hyunjin, who has his jacket on his arm.

  We are still walking and i still stare at his jacket, but I didn't realize that Hyunjin was looking at me. I looked up and i can see him smiling at me.

  I was embarrassed so I looked in other way, but suddenly i feel something warm on my shoulders. It is Hyunjin's jacket.

  I looked at him him and I muttered a little thank you then I started to walk while looking at the ground.

  After a while we arrived at my house, he accompanied me to the door and after I entered the house, Hyunjin went to his house too.

  I am now in the living room, it's so silent, it's wierd, cuz my stepdad usually come home at this time.

  I went to the kitchen and on the fridge I saw a note. It was from my parents.

-
"Dear son,
It's me your mother, I wanted to tell you that me and your father are already gone.
Your father's boss told us that we should be there with a day early and that's why we are gone now. Sorry that we couldn't spend more time together. But don't forget, your brother and mrs. Hwang are there for you.
I left some food in the fridge,
And son I don't know if you remember that we told you that we are going to stay there for a year, yeah about that, our contact has prolonged, for two years, we are very sorry son, but this opportunity is very big for us.
We will send you money every month.
Love,mom"
-
I don't know what to feel, sad because im gonna be alone for the next two years or happy that i am going to do what i want for two years. At least I have the Hwangs as my neighbors. Mrs. Hwang is always sweet with me, and Hyunjin is... I don't know, he is kind, handsome, strong, sweet, and he is so cute sometimes. It makes me want to eat his cheeks. It's wierd isn't it? Usually i am the cutest one, but Hyunjin is such a baby uwu.

To be continued
-
-
Just a filler chapter, it kinda sucks. Im sorry for the ones that thought this update will be good😖
I was occupied with my new ff yungi. I will try to write more for this ff.