XVII

~♥︎~

[JEONGIN'S POV]

It was so nice to spend so much time with hyungie and his friends. They are really good friends. Now it's weekend and I don't really know what to do. I am home alone. I have already finished all my homework for the next week. I should take a shower and then I will decide what to do today.

I took a really quick shower and now I am in front of my closet to pick up some clothes, I have so many options I really don't know what to wear. After several minutes staring at my closet I finally decided to wear an oversized pale pink hoodie with my baby blue shorts. Now that I am clean and dressed up I should make some breakfast for myself.

I run quickly downstairs to the kitchen, I saw that my mother bought me a lot of stuff for making food. I took some flour, eggs, baking powder, some vanilla extract and milk for making some pancakes. After I finished the pancakes I took some strawberries from the fridge and some frosting.But before I could do anything my phone started to vibrate. I just got a new message from Felix hyung.

Lixie-hyung

Lixie-hyung
Oi mate!
Are you free now?

Me
Yeah I just made some pancakes with strawberries

Lixie-hyung
Uuuh
I want pancakes too
('Д' )

Me
You can come at my place
Im home alone btw

Lixie-hyung
Really!!!
Innie you are the best

Me
It's nothing hyung
Anyway i was pretty lonely

Lixie-hyung
Ooh dont worry baby
Felix hyung will be there in 20 minutes
If you sent me the address ofc

Me
Xxxxxxxxx
See u here hyung

Lixie-hyung
Okke
Seen at 10:03
-

I closed my phone,I am so happy that Felix hyung wants to spend more time with me. I should make more pancakes if hyung is going to eat too.

After 15 minutes I finished all the pancakes, I put two plates on the dining table and some toppings and strawberries next to them. And I waited for Felix to come. I looked on the windows and I saw Hyunjin's house. All the lights were closed, seems like hyungie didn't wake up yet. I wanted to call Felix to see if he isn't lost on the streets and before I could open the phone I heard the bell ring.i ran quickly to the door to open it, and in front of the door was Felix hyung with a lot of bags full of snacks and a gigantic smile on his face.

Ji:"Lixie hyung please come in" I said letting Felix space to enter the house.
Fl:"Innie, I hope you made some delicious pancakes, because I didn't walk on my feets so many miles for nothing"
Ji:"Hyung I guarantee you that I am the best at making pancakes" I said taking Felix's bags to the kitchen. And Felix follows me there.
Fl:"I hope so. Let's go now!" Felix said grabbing my hand to the table.

We sat down at the table. We both had out plates full of pancakes. Hyung looked at it and took a piece in his fork and then he put that piece in his mouth. I feel like I'm in Hell's Kitchen, I hope Hyung likes my pancakes. He looked at me with a face that didn't look really good and then.

Fl:"These are the best pancakes I ever ate. Innie you are an expert" said Felix with a warm face and then he took another piece of pancake.
Ji:"Thanks hyung it means a lot to me"
Fl:"You are such a cute baby, I want to eat your face. Oh cheese don't tell that to Changbin"
Ji:"If I would have his phone number that would be the first thing that I would do"
Fl:"I take back my word, you are a bad baby boy" Felix pouts and I laugh.

We finished our breakfast, now it's 12 p.m and we decided to go to my room to talk about anything. On the way to my room, in the hallway my parents have a lot of pictures with us. Felix stopped to see better the pictures on the wall. He pointed at one picture. In that picture it was only me and my brother. He asked me who was in that picture and I said to go my room so I can tell him.

Felix is now sitting on the edge of my bed and I sit on my chair.

Fl:"Sooo, Innie, who was that person that was in the picture with you?"
Ji:"My brother, Jinyoung. He is my older brother"
Fl:"So you have an older bro that's cool"
Ji:"Not really, we don't really get along"
Fl:"Can I ask why, if there is no problem"
Ji:"He just ruined my life"
Fl:"How?"
Ji:"He told one of my big secret to my mom, even if I told him to don't say a word to anyone"
Fl:"What was so bad that ruined my baby's life"
Ji:"One day I told my brother that I don't feel nothing about girl, basically I told him that I was gay, and of course I told him to keep that secret, we were very close before that. But he is my mother favorite child and he tell her everything" I said, and one tear was rolling down my cheek.
Fl:"Oh poor baby that is nothing that should make you cry, these are your feelings, nobody can't change them"
Ji:"You are right Lixie hyung, can we change the subject?"
Fl:"Sure baby, sooo I wanted to ask you something for a while"
Ji:"Sure hyung ask me"
Fl:"Is there something between you and Hyunjin? I saw how you look at him and how you voice change when you talk about him. You can tell yout hyung"
Ji:"Hyuuuuung, I don't like him, I mean yes a little, honestly I don't know. I don't even know if he like me"
Fl:"Oh Innie, I think I know how to see if he likes you. Let me take a call"
Ji:"Okke"

To be continued
-

Guys sorry for taking so long for a new chapter,I don't have any excuses.I just hope you enjoyed this chapter.And if you have time maybe you can read my other ff I.L.Y YUNGI.hehe.
-
Ji:JeongIn
Fl:Felix
Hj:HyunJin
Ch:Chan
Sw:SunWoo
Cb:ChangBin
Wj:WooJin
Sm:SeungMin
Mh:MinHo
Js:JiSung