~VII~

~♥︎~

"The day"

[JEONGIN POV]
It's 7: 20, today I don't have school, I just woke up, and I'm getting ready to take a bath. Today hyunjin-hyung and his family will come visit us, my mother is a friend of hyunjin's mother, but she has never told me anything about it before. I can't believe Hyung is gonna come to my house today, I'm so happy, but I don't have to forget that I have to ask him about what happened in the past.

[After an hour]

I just got out of the bathroom, put a towel on my waist, my hair was still wet. I still had time, so I decided to get dressed later. I made my bed, I wiped out the dust, and I collected all the books on the desk. I went downstairs to get something to eat, there was nobody, the guests had to come to 10, I still had an hour. I took an apple and I went back to the room, to pick out an outfit. I didn't even get into my room, that my parents came home. I saw them on the window, as they enter the house with a lot of bags, I think my mom's gonna be ready for something extaordinary at lunch and dinner today. I closed my window curtain, but I didn't notice that after my parents came with Hyunjin and his mother.

[HYUNJIN POV]
I woke up early today, it's 6:45, and I already took a bath. Mom left with Mrs. Yang at shopping, and I'm home alone. I made breakfast, a bowl of cereal. I cleaned my room, because I didn't want to leave her disorder before I left.

Although I've been running a lot of things around the house, time so slowly, it's only 8:00, so I decided I'm gonna take my sketchbook off and start drawing something. While I was drawing, it was like the time was moving faster, but suddenly I got a call from my mom telling me to dress up, because she's gonna get home early.

I chose from the closet, a black overseas sweatshirt, black jeans, and a pair of white sneakers.

At 9: 00, we were already at Jeongin's house. It's a pretty normal house. I asked Jeongin's mother where his room is, told me he was upstairs, the last room.

I walked into the room,without knocking. There was Jeongin naked, actually he had a towel on the waist. He have abs, but I couldn't see any better. My face has blushed. I covered my eyes and apologized.

"I'm so stupid" I thought to myself. "Why the hell, I didn't knock on the door before I came in. I'm not in my house. Oh my God, he looks hot. Wait... what am I thinking?"

[after 5 minutes]

Jeongin:"Hyung, now you can come in"
Hyunjin:"Okay" Why I am so stupid. This is so embarrassing.
Jeongin:"Sorry to see this, I didn't expect anyone to enter the room,actually I didn't know that you and your family had arrived"
Hyunjin:"Actually, I'm supposed to be sorry, I walked into your room without knocking the door" I said while I was looking down with shame, with my red face.
Jeongin:"We don't have to be sorry for anything, anyway we're both guys, plus I wasn't completely naked"
Hyunjin:"You're right" I said, although I still had my face like a tomato.
Jeongin:"Hyung, You can sit in my bed, make yourself more comfortable"
Hyunjin:"Thanks"
Jeongin:"So, hyung Your parents are downstairs with my parents?"
Hyunjin:"It's just me and my mom"
Jeongin:"Is your father still at work?"
Hyunjin:"I don't have a father"
Jeongin:"He died? Sorry to say so, I hope you don't mind"
Hyunjin:"For me and my mother, yes, but he's still alive with his wife and his family. He left me and my mother many years ago for another woman"
Jeongin:"Hyung, I am so sorry"
Hyunjin:"You don't have to be, I don't remember him anymore. Like I said, he left us a long time ago. We can stop talking about this subject? I don't feel comfortable talking about that man"
Jeongin"Sure,hyung"
Hyunjin:"Jeongin-ah, if you want, you can ask me anything you want"
Jeongin:"Really, hyung?! Wow! Where I can start, I have so many questions in my head. First, I want you to tell me all about your past, I want to know why, everyone thinks you're the worst boy in school"
Hyunjin:"If you want to know everything, make yourself comfortable, because it's gonna be a long story, you don't want to know ever since I want to tell anyone about it, you're the only person who asked me what really happened"