~XV~

~♥︎~

I'm in detention, I already told Felix that I was here and he said that he and the hyungs will wait for us. I'm lucky I only have an hour.

Hyunjin said he'd wait for me. But I never saw him after I told him I was in detention.

In this class are just me, two other girls and a senior.

The professor didn't even pay attention on us. He was reading a book.

I've decided to finish my homework for tomorrow. But I got a message from Felix Hyung.

Lixie-Hyung

Lixie-Hyung
Hey Jeonginnie I'm sorry for getting detention
I hope you and Hyunjin come to coffee

Me
Yes Lixie Hyung We'll be there, don't worry
I still have 30 minutes left

Lixie-Hyung
Okay,
We will wait 👌

-
I turned off my  phone and I put it in my purse and I continued my homework.

Time passed very quickly, I already finished my homework and detention.

I came out of class and went straight to the roof where Hyungie was.

But before I came out from the detention class,Hyungie was already there in front of my class. He smiled at me and we went to coffee.

[Coffee]

We got to the coffee, the guys were there, they looked like they just came here too. I waved at them and they waved back, Seungmin was there with a sad, but happy face at the same time,but on the other hand Minho didn't really wanted to see Hyunjin.

Hyunjin walked slowly behind me. He looked like he wanted to cry and run away.

I looked at him and I nodded. He nodded back and we went at their table. I greeted with a big smile.

When the boys saw Hyungie they were so happy, Jisung, Felix , Changbin and Woojin hugged him, and Hyungie hugged them, and he smiled, I never saw Hyunjin with a smile like that, it was so pure.

After the boys hugged each other, we sat down.

I was so happy that Hyungie is really happy now.

Fl: "So Hyunjin, we heard abour what happened to you amd we are very sorry, if we only knew what was happening to you, we would've never done what we did" said Felix with a very straight face."
Hj: "Don't be sorry, I didn't wanted you to be involved in my problems. Chan was blackmailed me, he said that if I ever want to go he would do something bad to you guys, and I couldn't accept that."
Cb: "But Chan or whoever was that guy, did he helped you in anyway?"
Hj: "Yes, for that part I would say thank you to him, he helped me when I was involved in that scandal with that shitty teacher"
Sm: "That's why you were spending so much time with him?"
Hj: "Yeah. He is principal's son so he managed to fire her"
Sm: "I am happy to hear that, all the time I thought you were cheating on me"
Hj: "I wouldn't have done that, I loved you"

  I couldn't help but think about what Hyunjin said. He said that he loved Seungmin, not that he still love him.

  What is happening with me. Why i am feeling happy to hear that Hyunjin doesn't love Seungmin. He is just a Crush, and that's all.

  Time skipped and the boys left, me and Hyunjin were the last who was about to leave.We have the same direction, not to tell you that we are neighbors.

To be continued
-
-
-
-
Guys it took me so long to publish a new chapter but here it is.
I have a lot of time now so I think i will poat more often.
Don't forget to read my Yungi ff if you like Yungi ship or Ateez.