~XII~

~♥︎~

[JEONGIN'S POV]

I feel like I can't breathe, I opened my eyes and i saw a chest, my face was burying in Hyunjin's chest. I moved a little bit and i saw Hyunjin staring at me. I was blushing so hard so i buryed my in the crook of his neck. He giggled and he hugged me.

Hj:"Good morning little fox, did you slept well?"
Ji:"Yeah, actually this was the best sleep I ever had in my life"
Hj:"Me too, little fox , don't you have to go to school now?" He smirked
Ji:"Omg I forget about that, i have to wash my face, sorry hyungie you have to take the breakfast alone" i said while i was looking for my phone. I find it and I got up. "Hyungie i have to go bye!" I took my bag , he said bye too and then i left Hyunjin alone.

[at school]

I am happy that I wasn't late for the first class. I arrived in my class, Sunwoo was there, he waved to me, and did it too. I sit down, I took my geometry book, and then the teacher came in class and started the lesson. I was pretty shitty at geometry

[at the ms. Kim's office]

I entered in the office and I bowed. She told me to sit down and so i did, and then she started.

Ms.Kim:"Jeongin, I think you know your situation with geometry. I want to find a tutor for you. I think you can do better that a C" she said with a calm face.
Ji:" Thank you ms.Kim, i really appreciate your help.I will try harder" i said with a forced smile on my face, because i know i cant to better that this.
Ms.Kim:"Okay Jeongin, you can go now, i will tell you in a break who will be you tutor"
Ji:"Thanks ms.Kim, good bye"
Ms.Kim:"Bye Jeongin"

I left the office and i went straight to my class. I wanted to talk with Sunwoo about his brother and his friends. The only think i know about then is that they are older and that's it.

[Time skip]

  All classes were normal. I have 20 mintes until the lunch break. I am really excited to meet Sunwoo's brother and his friends. These 20 minutes will be very loooong.

  Our teacher talked about the project that me an Hyunjin had to do. I didn't realized that we have just a week left. Me and hyung didn't even started. And I don't know if we can finish it. Hyunjin is still in the hospital and I don't want to annoy him with this project.

  Time skipped faster than I expected. Our class was over. The teacher left the room. Sunwoo said that he need to find his brother and he left first.

  On the way to the canteen I dumped into someone. The same person as the last time. I think his name is Seungmin.

Ji:"Oh sorry again" i said looking at the ground
Sm:" Oh you are the same guy, Jeongin no?"
Ji:"Yeah, hyung, where are you going?"
Sm:"To the canteen, you?"
Ji:"Me too, hyung wanna come with me, i am going to meet my friend and his friends"
Sm:"Okay, actually i want to meet some old friends there"

We arrived, i saw Sunwoo standing next to 5 guys. They were good looking. I looked at Seungmin surprised face. He smiled and then he suddenly left. So weird. I walked at their table.

Sunwoo:"Jeongin, hello, this is my brother" sunwoo pointed at a black haired guy. He is handsome.
Ji:"Hello, hyung" I stand up and then I bowed.
Mh:"You are cute" the black haired boy said smiling.
Js:"Yah minmin, i am here" a orange haired boy pouted and hit Minho's shoulder softly."Sorry about these loser, btw i am Jisung, Minho's Boyfriend" he smiled. His face looks loke a squirrel.
Ji:"Hello Jisung hyung"
Fl:"Hi I am Felix. How old are you, Jeongin?" A deep asf voice asked me. That deep voice came from a blonde haired boy with freckles all over his face. He looks pretty cute but his voice doesn't matches.
Ji:"I am 17" i said shyly looking down.
Cb:"Oi Felix you scared the kid" a boy with a really sharp chin said.
Ji:"No no, he didn't scared me"
Fl:"Sorry Jeonginnie, he is my boyfriend Changbin"
Cb:"Hi"
Wj:"Hey you forget about me, i am Woojin, their father"
Ji:"Hello, hyung" I giggled. Minho's friends looks so friendly. I am glad that i met them.
Js:"So Jeonginnie, did you make friends here?"
Ji:"Not really, i only know Sunwoo and Hyunjin hyung"
Cb:"Wait wait, do you know Hyunjin?"
Ji:"Yeah, do you know him?"I tried to look surprised. I realized that they were Hyungie's old friends.
Mh:"Yeah, we all know him. We used to be friends. But he was a jerk"
Ji:"Why he was a jerk? Sorry if it too sudden to ask you this"
Mh:"Jeongin if you want to talk, we can do it at a caffee after school. We can meet every Wednesday if you want. The lunch break is already over"
Ji:"Of course hyung. Today after school is perfect"