XX

~♥︎~

HYUNJIN'S POV

I never slept this good in a while. I got up from my bed to see the hour...and crap it's 3 pm. I promised myself that I will spend some time with my little fox, cause it is his first time alone. I took a shower, I went downstairs to eat some toast with some jam and then I went again upstairs to change. It was already 16 pm and I left my house to go to little fox, but Im still sleepy. While I was waiting for Innie to open the door I rubbed my eyes and an unexpected yawn escaped from my mouth. I waited not for a long time and I saw my little fox open the door. He greeted me and I greeted him and I asked what he did today, he told me that he spent some time with....Seungminnie...uuum what Seungminne?? where did this come from??? I feel a little jealous. But I tried to not make it obvious. We went in the living room and I froze. Why would Seungmin be there. I thought that they were hanging out outside. I was angry but I tried against not to be too obvious. But Seungmin sudden move made me angrier. He patted the space that was right next to him. He even told Jeongin to sit next to him. Right in front of my salad. I can't stand it. It was a really long awkward silence but Jeongin suddenly break it. He asked us if we wanted coffee, I didn't want coffee but it was my chance to be alone with Seungmin. I want to ask him about this...about this moment that just happened.

After Jeongin left, istg that I was gonna punch someone if they approached me at that moment. I gave Seungmin a death glare and I moved closer to him so we could talk.

Hj:"What the heck is going on Seungmin?"
Sm:"Oh you don't know?"
Hj:"I don't know what?"
Sm:"Me and Jeonginnie, we are a couple. We liked each other. And he asked me if I wanted to go on a date and I accepted"
Hj:"W-w-what? No no no this can't be true! Seungmin please tell me that this is a joke"
Sm:"It isn't Hyunjin. It was love at the first sight. You can ask Felix, he is the only person who knows about us, okay you are the second one"
Hj:"How could you do that?? You and I...we were a couple. A-a-and... forget about it. I have to go now. Tell Jeongin that I had an emergency"
Sm:"Okay byeeeee"

I left Jeongin's house, I couldn't stay there...why would Jeongin do that to me? I thought that was something between us. He...I thought he cared about me. Why would he be that kind to me? Did he feel sorry for me?

I ran into my house and I started to cry hard, I felt on my knees. Then suddenly from the living room my mother came to me. She walked next to me and she hugged me and stoked my back in circles.

Ms.Hw:"Jinnie, baby what happened? Why are you crying? Who did this to you?"
Hj:"J-Jeongin, h-h-he i-is with S-Seungmin. They are a c-c-couple now" After I said that I started crying harder.
Ms.Hw:"Oh honey, you really liked him, oh my poor child"
Hj:"I really thought he liked me, but I was wrong, he liked Seungmin"
Ms.Hw:"Seungmin? Wasn't he the boy you liked in your first year of high school?"
Hj;"Yes mom, we were in a relationship and Jeongin knew that"

We got up and we walked in the living room. My mother went to the kitchen and she did some popcorn, then she picked up a movie. We watched the movie together. I started to get better. My tears were already dried on my cheeks. My mother put a blanket on me and not for too long my eyes became heavy and I fallen asleep.

NO ONE'S POV

Hyunjin's mother got up from the couch and she closed the tv. But after she put a blanket on her son the doorbell started to ring. She quickly walked to the door and when she opened the door she saw Jeongin.

Ms.Hw:"Oh hello Jeongin. Do you need something?"
Ji:"Hello miss Hwang, I was looking for Hyunjin hyung is he home?"
Ms.Hw:"Unfortunately he isn't"
Ji:"Do you know when he will be home, I need to talk to him, he was at my house but then he suddenly disappeared. I am worried"
Ms.Hw:"He is fine Jeongin. You can go home if you don't need anything else"
Ji:"Okay good bye miss Hwang"
Ms.Hw:"Good bye Jeongin"

Hyunjin's mother closed the door but when she turned she saw her son crying again.

To be continued
-