Chapter IDK?

~♥︎~

JEONGIN S POV

Wow...this is unbelievable...I...I KISSED HYUNJIN HYUNG!! Not even in my dreams would this be possible. But we kissed...not once but twice...this can't be real. I am dreaming...I am dreaming and I hope this dream is endless. I feel like I am about to burst out of happiness. And to my surprise, Lixie hyung's plan really worked out.

Now that we are in a relationship...a secret one, we should be careful, no one should know about this, my reputation will be ruined, and hyung's too, okay maybe Hyunjin hyung's reputation is already ruined but I don't want to make this more shittier that it is already. Aaaggghhg!!! I don't have any ideas about how to make this shit work for both of us...we just need to keep this relationship a secret from everyone...even for Felix and Seungmin...not that it's a bad thing but I want to make them a big surprise...but that's not gonna work, how are we gonna "break up" if there isn't a real reason...should i say that i fell out of love with Hyunjin hyung? They are not going to believe me...I love Hyunjin hyung too much and Felix knows it best. Hhhhmmmmm....what should I do?...

I was thinking about a way to lie to Felix and Seungmin when I finally realized that I haven't spoken to Felix since the incident in the bathroom...omg I am so stupid...what should o doooo?.. I have to say that Hyunjin was disappointed and yelled at me and said that he doesn't even want to be friends anymore...that way I can break up with Seungmin too...this might work. I will talk to Felix after we finish our classes and by the way I think that our launch break is over. I should quickly go back to my classroom.

Fortunately on my way to my classroom I didn't meet any of my friends, it would have been awkward if that happened.

[TIME SKIP]

Our classes are over, finally, math class is so boring, but you know what's not boring? The fact that I have to confront Felix hyung about the bathroom situation... at least I should prepare myself for some fake tears...

At the school gate I saw Felix hyung, he looked worried, and i was worried, because if my fake tears won't work out my little surprise will fail and I don't want that. So I went, actually ran into hyung's arm with tears in my eyes and I started crying really hard.

"H..h...hyunnngg....Hyunjin hyung hates me now...he told me that i was a liar and he doesn't want to see m...my f..fface anymore" I said that with crocodile tears and with a cracking voice, I know it is wrong and it feels so bad to lie hyung like that but I just know that he will forget that i lied to him and he will actually be happy for me, because Felix hyung it's the best human alive and no one can deny it. "No, don't cry Innie...he will forgive you, please stop crying" Felix said while caressing my back, looks like he believes me, that's good.

He took my hand and we took a bus to my house, no one was home, just the two of us. We ate ice cream and watched Netflic all day. We forgot about homework and Hyunjin at that time, or at least Felix did...I only thought about Hyunjin's lips touching mine and how I want to kiss him again. But I had to look sad so that's what I did.

All day went by, at some point Felix left because it was too late, and after him my brother came home too. He was drunk...and he somehow smelled good...like women's perfume, but how could that be possible? Hyung is gay, does he has female friends? Eh, why should I care about him? He doesn't care about me at all. I turned over, to make my way to the stairs, but hyung stopped me, why? I don't know why, but when I turned to escape his hand, I saw his face...he was crying. I was confused....extremely confused... I put up an emotionless face and asked him why he was crying. He immediately fell to his knees...I escaped from my poker face and dropped my jaw... hyung was bowing in front of me.

"Jeongin ah....I am so sorry...brother...I did all of that so that... I wouldn't be discovered...I am so sorry... I didn't want to be this way...I'm sorry. Mom already started to speculate that I didn't like girls...and then I found out you are gay too so I blamed you.." silence, there was silence for a few seconds, maybe minutes. "I can't ask for you to forgive me. I know you hate me, i hate myself too...i hate that i made you go through this all of these years, i hate that I tried all my life to lie to myself that i made something good for me....i hate that i am gay, that's not who i am... i have always tried to be the best in everything, I always tried to get my moms attention and love....i hate that all these years i made myself a horrible person...sometimes i just wish that I could die or just kill myself to be faster and end this endless suffering" Hyung couldn't finish his words, it hurts so much...i never knew what was in hyung's life. What he did was wrong, but I somehow got it. It is hard to be this way, even harder when your parents are unsupportive.

After that night, hyung and I hadn't spoken with each other, we just passed by like neither of us existed in that house.

The morning after that night was awkward, I woke up, washed and dressed up and went straight to Hyunjin's house, I couldn't bear the tension in my house. At Hyunjin's was totally different, we ate some pancakes, Hyunjin's mom made more, like she already knew that i was gonna come there. After that we listened to some music, cuddling in Hyunjin's bed, but not for so long because it was Tuesday.

Because our relationship was secret, I left the house earlier and texted Felix hyung to pick me up from our bus stop. After we met up we went straight to school, we obviously talked, mostly Felix hyung talked, actually trash talked Hyunjin hyung,. I know that he thinks that Hyunjin hyung hurt my feelings, that's not true and it breaks my heart to hear that.

Class started, history was my first class, usually this class is boring but today, maybe because all I could think of was Hyunjin, it wasn't so boring at all....

To be continued...

Guys...I'm back...kinda? Idk but I wanted to at least finish this story...sorry that i was gone for so long...honestly I wasn't into kpop that much...I still don't think abt kpop that much anymore...
I hope that y'all can forgive me for being in hiatus so that much and still enjoy reading my stupid story...:))))