~III~

~♥︎~

Today I am going to talk with my teacher about Hyunjin hyung.I am so happy I feel like I want to smile all day. I hope that I can see Hyunjin hyung today. I really like to walk with him. I really don't know why Sunwoo hate hyung.I am ready for this day, nothing bad is going to happen today. I am going into the kitchen and I hear my mom voice, maybe she is talking with someone.I wonder who's that
person.

Jeongin:"Mom, what is going on? Who is this person?"
Jeongin's mom:"Sweetheart he is Hwang Hyunjin, he is our new neighbor and I heard he and you are in the same school.Do you know each other? Have you met at school?"
Jeongin:"No, we didn't met at school but we met in bus in the first day. In that day we walked together"
Hyunjin:"Yeah, that's how we met. Miss I came here because my mother wanted me to give you some cookies that she made"
Jeongin's mom:"That's sweet, you two should go to school now"
Jeongin:"Yes mom you are right!"
Hyunjin:"I almost forget! My mom told me that she want to visit you in this weekend, do you have any plans?"
Jeongin's mom:"Oh god no,you and your family can come here anytime,I am always here"
Hyunjin:"That's great, I will tell my mom when I'm back. See you"
Jeongin's mom:"Jeongin, baby you two should go together"
Jeongin:"That's a good idea, mom. I will go now, bye!"
Jeongin's mom:"Bye!"

  Finally, I can talk with Hyunjin Hyung. I should ask him now about the rumors about
him.

Jeongin;"Hyung, can I ask you something? It's really important"
Hyunjin:"Sure. What's so important?"
Jeongin:"I heard some rumors about you and I want to know if they are real. I want to know the truth from you"
Hyunjin:"That's a really long story,I can tell you this weekend when I will come with my mom to your place. Is that okay. I will tell you everything you want to know about me"
Jeongin:"Okke Hyunjin hyung, I feel really safe when I am with you, maybe it's cringe because i say this now, I know it's too early for me to say this, we only know for a few days"
Hyunjin:"It's not cringe,because I feel the same"
Jeongin:"Hyunjin hyung, for some days I was looking for you in the school,but I didn't find you"
Hyunjin:"Why, I told you to not talk with me at school. I don't want to be seen with you"
Jeongin:"Oh, but why, you should tell me"
Hyunjin:"I will tell you everything about me this weekend, please wait"
Jeongin:"Okke Hyunjin hyung, we are in front of the school, we must go separately,now...bye see you"
Hyunjin:"Yeah...bye"

  Oh god. What I did, if he finds out that I'm gonna talk about him secretly with my teacher, he will definitely be mad at me, I think I'll have to keep it all secret. If I keep it secret, no one will be angry, but I don't know if I can keep it inside myself. Maybe if I tell sunwoo I feel half - immority. I'm not sure, maybe if I tell Sunwoo everything my teacher told me, he certainly won t agree. While I was talking to myself I didn't realize it was a door to get into class, and when I was supposed to go into class, a girl came out of class and she hit me with the door.

[after several hours]

I opened my eyes slowly, knowing what was going on, I know I went to school with hyunjin Hyung and then we separated, and I know that I went to my class and I don't remember what happened next. Suddenly I heard the nurse talking to my teacher and Sunwoo. But I couldn't hear what they talked about.

Sunwoo:"Teacher, come, jeongin's awake!"
Teacher:"Thank God! We were all so worried"
Jeongin:"Sunwoo, why am I in the infirmary? What happened?"
Sunwoo:"Well, before the class started you were so distracted that you didn't see the door that came in your face and you hit your head"
Jeongin:"What time Is it now? How long was I unconscious?"
Sunwoo:"You slept all day. There's only one hour left"
Jeongin:"Oh my God, that can't be possible. I've been waiting for this day so long"

I can't believe I slept all day and I couldn t talk to the teacher, it's only two days till the weekend arrives. I have an hour I can manage to talk to the teacher before I go home. I hope nothing bad happens now, But... it looks like I
shouldn't have hoped.

Teacher:"Jeongin-ah I just called your mom's gonna pick you up early from school"
Jeongin:"Wait a minute, yesterday you told me you were gonna tell me about "that thing"
Teacher:"Okay, I'll tell you till your mom comes, Sunwoo, please go back to your class"
Sunwoo:"Okay teacher. Bye Jeongin!"
Jeongin:"See you tomorrow!"
Teacher:"Jeongin, I'll tell you how much I can. Your mother said she'd be here in 30 minutes, so I m gonna make you some kind of summary"
Jeongin:"Okay, you can tell me everything that's more impostant"
Teacher:"Then I'll start. Hwang Hyunjin was a pretty good student at the learning and discipline. But one day everything changed because of a teacher who was flirting with Hyunjin-ah. He had nothing to her, but she was a little obsessed with him. Once she confessed to Hyunjin-ah, but he refused her. Then it broke down, that teacher ruined Hyunjin-ah's notes, she always punished him. The boy couldn't resist and told a friend everything. But that friend turned out to be not a friend"
Jeongin:"Who was that friend?"
Teacher:"I don't know"
Jeongin:"Okay, you can continue"

The teacher doesn't finish the story, that she gets a message from my mother.

Teacher:"Okay Jeongin-ah, I can't tell you about it anymore, your mom is waiting for you outside"
Jeongin:"Okay, teacher, thank you! Goodbye!"
Teacher:"Bye Jeongin-ah

🌵

  My mom was waiting outside in the car, I didn't know for sure if she knew what happened or if I had to tell her. She waved me with her hand thinking I didn't see her.

Jeongin's mom:"Honey, I'm hereeeee!"

She was yelling at me like it was 1000 miles between us, but actually it was just a few feet away. She really knows how to embarrass me everywhere. The other people were watching her laughing, I felt bad for her, but she seemed like she was doing it on purpose.

Jeongin:"Hey mom, I saw you, you don't have to yell"
Jeongin's mom:"Oh hey honey, how you feeling? I heard you had an accident at school"
Jeongin:"I feel fine, anyway, it was just a little accident"
Jeongin's mom:"It's good to hear you weren't badly hurt!"
Jeongin:"Okay mom, can we go home now?"
Jeongin's mom:"Of course, son"

   The whole road was silent, like someone would have died. The mother seemed to be weird all the way, she didn't say a word, it's kind of weird because mom always talks. I was just worried a little bit, it was a strange atmosphere, an atmosphere I wasn't used to, I was worried that maybe something serious happened. I was lucky the road between my house and the school was pretty short. Even if the road was brief it looked like it wasn't over, it was an uncomfortable road. I wasn't used to my mother not talking, only once I saw my mother so quiet, when she found out I didn't like girls.

When we arrived, my mom got out of the car, it was weird because she was always the last one out of the car. It was wierd, But the strangest thing was the smile on her lips. It seemed like she hides something from me.

Mom broke into the house, and I got out of the car. It was very strange. Then I walked in the house, but there was no one in the living room. I walked into the kitchen and there was my mother with my dad and the strangest thing was that my older brother was there too.

Jinyoung:"Oi, Jeongin-ah, how are you?"
Jeongin:"What are you doing here??"
Jinyoung:"Hey, Jeongin-ah, aren't you happy to see your big brother?"
Jeongin:"Not really"
Jinyoung:"That's sad Jeongin-ah"
Jeongin's mom:"Yeah, you two, don't argue now, especially you Jeongin, your big brother just got there and he's really tired"
Jinyoung:"Of course mom, I'm gonna go to bed"
Jeongin's mom:"Okay son, sweet dreams!"
Jinyoung:"Thanks mom! Jeongin!"
Jeongin:"What?"
Jinyoung:"It's nice to see you again"
Jeongin:"Aha"
Jinyoung:"I'll go now"
Jeongin:"How fake could he be?"
Jeongin's mom:"Jeongin, be kind to your brother!"
Jeongin:"Yeah, sure. I'll go to my room now"
Jeongin's mom:"Okay, son!"

My brother is such a jerk and a big liar,I hate him.

🌵

  Friends that's it. This is the end of the chapter 3. How was it? Did you like it? And what do you think about Jinyoung (got7)?