~XIII~

~♥︎~

  We are in my room now, I didn't expect Hyunjin to come in my house. I thought he still needed to be at the hospital for 2 days. But i am happy to be here with me. I am curious if he talked to Chan, and i want to tell him that i talket with his old friends. It is so exciting.

  We sat on my bed and we started talking.

Ji:"Hyungie, did you talked with Chan?"
Hj:"Yeah, we talked, he said that he will try to go at his psychiatrist everyday, and he also said that he want to make new friends. I think it is a new start for both of us"
Ji:"I am so happy for you Hyungie" i said and I hugged him without thinking, but he hugged me back."Hyungie i want to tell you what's happened today" i said breaking the hug.
Hj:"What happened today, little fox?" He said in the cutest way possible. My heart just melts in that moment.
Ji:"It happened that today my deskmate introduced me to his brother and his friends, and it's also happened that his brother and his friends to be your old friends, and it's happened that Seungmin came back and he said that he want to apologize and to be friend with you again amd the guys said that too, and don't kill me but it's happened to tell them everything about you and what's happened with you and Chan, don't kill me please, Hyungie"
Hj:"First of all, little fox i will never kill you because you are too cute, and secondly i will really like to meet again my friends"
Ji:"Im sooo happy now Hyungie, i will talk to Lixie hyung to meet tomorrow at the caffee"
Hj:"Okke babe" my heart just bopped, did he changed the little fox in babe. Omg my heart beats so fast. "Are you surprised about babe? If you don't like it i can stop"
Ji:"Don't. I like it" i said looking down in embarrassment. I covered my face with my hands.
Hj:"Babe, I think we need to go downstairs, our parents might be worried because we didn't said anything about going to your room"
Ji:"Yeah you are right let's go, im hungry I didn't ate nothing"
Hj;"Then lets go babe"

  He took my hand again and we walked in the living room where our parents were.

  We all talked about school and parents things. And then we went in the kitchen to eat.

  At the table was silence. It was awkward. Hyunjin was in front of me and he winked at me occasionally.

  The silence was broken by my mother.

Mrs.Yang:"Everybody i have to tell you something really important. Me and my husband have to go for a year on a work trip in Spain"
Ji:"W-what and you didn't tell me anything about this??"
Mr:Yang:"Sorry son but we wanted to be surprise"
Ji:"And it is a surprise. But what i am gonna do alone??"
Mrs.Hwang:" Jeonginnie honey you are not alone we are here with me, and Hyunjin. If you want something you can ask us"
Ji:"Thanks mrs.Hwang. I really appreciate"
Mrs.Yang:"Jeongin we will go in Spain in 2 days. I think we need to spend more time together"
Ji:"Yeah" i said even if i was happy that my parents will be gone for a year. I can invite friends here, I can do whatever i want.

We continued our dinner in silence. After we finished our food Hyujin and his mother went to their house. And i went to my room.

Sunwoo
Online

Me
Sunwonnie can you give me Felix's number?

Sunwoo
Yeah sure
It's 824xxxxxx

Me
🙏 thank youuu
You are the best