XXVII

~♥︎~

JEONGIN'S POV

It's been 2 weeks since I've talked to Hyunjin, he keeps avoiding me. He still hangs out with our friends but everytime when I am with them he leaves. I can't handle this. 2 weeks ago, everything seemed to be pretty good, i mean Hyunjin was still looking at me, now he, he just look like he hates me so much. I don't want this.

I am now at school, it's launch now, I'm at a table with Felix, Jisung and Seungmin of course, he is basically my fake boyfriend, everyone in the school knows about our relationship, the only thing is that they don't know except Felix Seungmin and I is that our relationship is fake and I hate it. I like Hyungie, and I miss him so much.

Jisung was talking to Seungmin, they were watching some videos on YouTube and arguing about it. I took that as a chance to talk with Felix about our plan. I want to know how long i am going to do this shit.

I leaned closer to Felix's sit so we could speak properly about the plan that Jisung shouldn't know about it.

Ji:"Pssst, Lixie-hyung" I whisper-yelled at Felix making sure that the other guys weren't hearing our secret conversation.
Fl:"What do you want? Don't you seeing that I eat?"
Ji:"Sorry Lixie-hyung, but I need to ask you something really important"
Fl:"What?"
Ji:"Lixie-hyung when are we going to end this?"
Fl:"End what?"
Ji:"This stupid plan that you planned for me to get together with Hyunjin"
Fl:"Oh, that plan, we should go to the bathroom to talk about it, I'm not comfortable talking about this with these two here"
Ji:"Okay"

NO ONES POV

The two boys excused themselves and went to the bathroom, but they didn't know that someone was already there...

JEONGIN'S POV

We arrived at the school's bathroom, but we didn't look if someone was there too.

Ji:"Hyung, where is this going? It worked at first but now he isn't even talking to me or looking at me and we are neighbors"
Fl:"Calm down, maybe he doesn't want to destroy your relationship with Seungmin"
Ji:"There is no relationship, Lixie hyung, this is not going to have a good ending"
Fl:"Don't say that. He is jealous for sure. Everytime when we were hanging out with him he looked at like he was extremely in love with you"
Ji:"Hyung don't give me hopes. He hates me because Im in a relationship with his ex boyfriend"
Fl:"He doesn't hate you"
Ji:"Then WHY IS HE ALWAYS SAD WHEN I COME AND WHY HE LEAVE WHEN I TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH HIM" and then tears started to roll down my cheeks.
Fl:"Innie, don't say that"

Hj:"Felix"

We both turned around to see who was calling Felix...it was Hyunjin from a bathroom stall. He heard all of our conversation. Im screwed.

Hj:"Felix, can you leave us alone? Please "
Fl:"Okay"

I looked down from embarrassment, Hyunjin walked closer to me. I was expecting him to scream at me or to say that he hates me for what I have done...but his behavior surprised me...he HUGGED ME.

I looked up and he looked at me not angry, but just a little disappointed. I felt bad so I pulled myself from his embrace.

Ji:"Hyung. Why did you hug me? Don't you hate me?"
Hj:"My little fox, I cannot be mad at you, i was angry and disappointed but I missed you"
Ji:"Hyung, can I ask you something?"
Hj:"Yeah anything my fox"
Ji;"Hyung, did you ignore me because of Seungmin. Hyung do you still like him?"
Hj:"No, I like someone else"
Ji:"Oh, who?"
Hj:"You"

My heart stopped. Hwang Hyunjin, the man I love just said that he likes me. In that moment it was just me and him there. My brain was frozen and my heart couldn't stop beating. I looked in Hyunjin eyes, but I didn't said anything. He looked down at me and then he hugged me. I buried my face in his chest. We didn't said anything. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes then we pulled out. I looked at Hyunjin, who was smiling like there was no tomorrow. He looked at me then he leaned closer to my face, I closed my eyes and the we kissed. We kissed for some seconds but it felt so long. His lips were so soft and kissable. I blushed because it was my first kiss with Hyunjin and I hope it's not the last. I want to kiss him all day long. Our kiss was with pure love I could've feel Hyunjin's heart, it was beating like mine. We broke the kiss and Hyunjin looked at me all red touching his lower lip.

Hj:"Sorry, I didn't...I couldn't resist. I'm sorry. Don't hate me"
Ji;"Again. Do it again. I like it"

Hyunjin looked at me confused but after two seconds he kissed me again, but this time our kiss was much longer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

We pulled out to breathe, I blushed again and Hyunjin too, we looked in each other's eyes and we hugged until we heard the bathroom's door opening.

Hyunjin grabbed my arm and he directed me to the rooftop of the school. The lunch break is long so we had enough time.

We arrived there, Hyunjin closed the door so we could've talked.

Hj:"So tell me, why? Why did you do that?"
Ji:"I wanted to make you like me so me and Felix made a plan to make you jealous"
Hj:"So you like me but you thought I don't like you? My little fox, I liked you for so long but now I don't know I think..."
Ji:"You think what?"
Hj;"I think I love you Jeongin"

With those words, tears started to roll down, I was so happy, Hyunjin really loves me.

Ji:"Hyungie"
Hj:"My fox...why are you crying?"
Ji:"Because I am happy"
Hj;"I am happy too, I finally know the truth and you too"
Ji:"Yeah"
Hj;"Innie?"
Ji:"Yes?"
Hj:"Will you be my boyfriend?"
Ji:"...OH MY GOD YEEEEEEES I LOVE YOU"
Hj:"Woah, I LOVE YOU TOO BABY"
Ji:"But Seungmin... everybody in the school knows that me and Seungmin are a thing? What will we do? I can't just break up with him and then come up with you. People will think i am an horrible person"
Hj:"You are right, we should keep this a secret. You can break up with Seungmin and then after some time we can reveal our relationship"
Ji:"Okay I will talk to Seungmin, but the guys should know about us, I can't lie to them"
Hj:"But you did with Seungmin"
Ji:"Ouch"
Hj:"Okay now we should return to our classrooms because lunch break is almost over"
Ji:"Okay hyungie, I love you"
Hj:"Aw me too, let's go"
Ji:"Hyungie, can you hold my hand until we arrive at the hallway, nobody will see us"
Hj:"Everything for you"

We held hands until we arrived in the Hall then our paths broke up.

To be continued
-
WOOOAAAAH
THIS WAS SO CRINGE FOR ME
BUT FINALLY
FIRST KISS
LUV YOU

*ASK ME ANYTHING HERE*