XXIII

~♥︎~

HYUNJIN'S POV

I meet Chan at the mall. We ate, we looked at some clothes and now we are at a park sitting on a bench, no one is talking. It is awkward as hell. I should break the silence before it becomes more awkward between us and I mean I know Chan for a long time. We had some times when we talked normally and we laughed together . I think we can be friends now.

Hj:"U-um Chan, how was your week, we haven't talked in a while"
Ch:"Thank you for asking I was pretty good, my doctor said that I am better now"
Hj:"That's amazing! I am happy for you"
Ch:"Thanks and sorry"
Hj:"Why are you sorry? We are good now"
Ch:"I still feel bad for anything I did to you"
Hj:"Hey this is past we need to live now at this moment. I know things are awkward between us but I think we can fix it, trust me, you can become a better person"
Ch:"Thanks Hyunjin, you are a really good person. And I want to tell you something, no i want to ask you something"
Hj:"Sure"
Ch:"Do you know someone Woojin? I met him last week at school. He is so gorgeous. I think he can make me move on. I mean I liked you for so long. I need to change that"
Hj:" Actually I know Woojin, he is one of my old friends" I said in a sad way. I thought this was my chance to change my feelings for Jeongin, but I this it is a fail.
Ch:"Why are you sad?"
Hj:"It's nothing to worry about"
Ch:"Oh okay, hey Hyunjin. I think we should leave now, it's already late"
Hj:"Yeah bye Chan, maybe if you want,sometimes we can hang out at my house"
Ch:"Yeah sure, but you have to tell me everything think you know about that cutie Woojin"
Hj:"Okke, bye"
Ch:"Bye"

God damn it, I thought I had a chance with Chan. But I think no one will ever like me. I was a big jerk.

At home

Now I am at home, I am sitting on the couch, watching a movie with my mother. We are drinking some hot chocolate with marshmallows.

My mother said that she will be free for 3 weeks and we can go wherever we want. It's fun to spend time with my mother, because she never stays that much at home.

After the movie was finished we talked about my feelings, I told her about me and Jeongin, I told her about my school and what happened to me. I told her about my friends. I actually told her about Chan, but I also told her that we are friends now and she doesn't have to worry.I am glad to have a mother like this.

We talked for hours but when we saw how late it is we decided to go to sleep.

JEONGIN'S POV

When I saw Hyungie walking towards the table my mouth just dropped. He looked stunning and beautiful and hot. Omo I think a fall harder than before for him. But this didn't matter because Hyungie ignored me all day after he found out about me and Seungmin. He avoided to look at me, but I could feel his eyes on me when I didn't look at him.

We ate in peace but then Hyungie left. I saw that he talked to his mom before. She told us that he left to hang out with a friend.

I was a little worried because I knew that his friend already had plans for tonight. And he doesn't have any other friends than them and I.

I was lost in my thoughts and I didn't realize that Jinyoung was telling me to go home. I just nodded and then we left.

Now I am in my bed, worrying about Hyungie. What if something bad happened to him? It's is already 9 pm. He had left for an hour now. Outside is already dark.

I went to my window which is perfectly placed to see the street. I looked down to see if Hyung is coming back and he did. I saw Hyungie walking to his house. He looked kinda sad. I wonder what happened to him.

To be continued
-