XXIV

~♥︎~

JEONGIN'S POV

Next day

It's already Sunday, shit. Felix's plan is working perfectly. I have to pretend that I am in a relationship with Seungmin. But for how long? This thing isn't in Felix's plan.

Today I wanted to talk to nobody but my brother invited his friends here, one guy from China, Jackson and his gay friends Seokjin and Namjoon. My mom doesn't know anything about these guys. If she finds out about them hyung is dead. But I am not gonna tell her. Like my brother. They should be here in any time. I already met them. When my brother was in high school he used to invite them often here.

After a short time Jinyoung's friends arrived. Last time when I saw them, they were some high schoolers and now they are adults. Amd they look hella fine. I hope I will look like them when I'm gonna be an adult.

They started to talk about some shits that I don't care so I made my way to the kitchen to make me some food, cuz of course I am starving. And guess what. My brother doesn't know how to cook. In this house is just me. I make the food. Ugh.

It's like 2pm, I decided to make something light. I prepared for me a salad with an orange juice. 100% orange. For real, I kinda destroyed the kitchen with the juice. Anyway. After I finished preparing my food. I took it and I went outside to eat because it was really nice outside.

I placed the food on the glass table from the backyard. Not after long time I finished my food and I started to look at my phone. I saw no message from no one. I felt kinda sad. I expected at least one message. I started to watch some asmr on YouTube and then my phone started to ring. Felix called me.

Lixie-hyung is calling...

Accept/Decline

Hello, Jeonginnie

Hello Lixie hyung

I was wondering, what happened after I left?

hyung, our plan is working. But I think is working better than we expected

Really!?! Omg! I AM SO HAPPY! I SHIP HYUNJEONG SO MUCH

hyung I need to tell something. I went to the dinner with my brother at Hyunjin's house...and...

And???

He left us all, he said that he had to go with a friend somewhere. He didn't say who and where. He looked extremely sad after he found out. Our plan is really working

Innie, dont be sad. When he starts to become more obvious that he is jealous. You and Seungmin can start a fake fight. And then break up

What if he starts to date someone else,hyung?

He won't Innie

I hope so, Lixie hyung, I have to go now. Talk to you later. Bye

Bye

Call ended
30:08 minutes

To be continued
-