~IX~

~♥︎~

[at school]

  Hyunjin and I went to school together today, he didn't told me not to talk to him at school. He even told me to meet at lunch to eat together in the cafeteria.

[time skip]

I am at my 3rd period, I still have 2 hours till lunch.

Sunwoo:"Jeonginnie, You coming to lunch with me?"
Jeongin:"Sorry Sunwoonie, I already promised someone else"
Sunwoo:"Okay, I'll go with my brother" said Sunwoo with a sad face.
Jeongin:"Sorry, sunwoonie, I promise you we'll go someday. Sunwoonie, who is your brother?"
Sunwoo:"Minho-hyung, he is in the same grade as Hyunjin"
Jeongin:"I think I heard his name somewhere"
Sunwoo:"Maybe I'll introduce you"
Jeongin:"That will be really great"

I think I'll die after two hours in a math with Mrs.Kim. She's so strict, she can't stand the students who are late for her class.

[time skip]

  I feel like I am a little bit more and I am gonna go to sleep, but I still have 10 minutes of the hour, I have to resist so I will don't have issues with Mrs. Kim

  I really want to meet Hyunjin, I want to talk to him, and see his angelic face. If he knew I had a huge crush on him...I don't know what should I do.

  I must keep my feelings hidden.

[HYUNJIN POV]

  Today I feel so good, sure today will be the best day of my life.

  I feel so relieved that I told Jeongin everything. My heart feels easier now.

  Today I'm going to meet jeongin in the cafeteria, I want people to see that I'm not that bad, I want to face Chan...

  ...But, still, I know I can't tell everyone that Chan was behind all my actions. He can make my life bitter than it already is.

  Until lunch time I have two hours, I can say I'm very bored, and that I haven't been to either of those hours, but today I feel better, so I'm gonna go to those hours, but I don't even know who are my classmates.

  I was going to class and... there were all my ex-friends, and luck would have been on my side, the only free spot was next to, minho, my ex-best friend.

The teacher hasn't come yet, I sat down in the only free place, trying to avoid looking in Minho's eyes.

Minho didn't even look at me, my heart hurt, because I still don't know why my only friends hates me so much.

  I feel bad about all my friends are in the same history class with me. That means I'm gonna have to see them every week.

  The professor came, and we started the lesson, the professor didn't even notice that I was in class.

  It's the first time I come to history class this year. The class was so boring, but I had to endure it, because it was my choice to come.

  Half regret that I came, but on the other half I don't regret it because this is my chance to see my friends after two years.

[time skip]

  At last it's lunch time, I've got a chance to meet with Jeongin.I can't wait.

  I went to the 1st floor that there's Jeongin's Class. When I was walking down the hall I saw Jeongin, smiling, and my heart melted.

  For those dimples I can commit murder, this boy can really change my reputation to the others, and even my heart.

  He saw me and he waved at me. I also waved at him, smiling. But his smile was brighter than the sun.

  Jeongin came to me, and we headed for the cafeteria.

We arrived,I went to order,and Jeongin went to find a free table,but before I go and I asked him what he wanted to order.

Hyunjin:"Innie, what do you want me to order for you?"
Jeongin:"A watermelon juice and a brownie is enough for me"
Hyunjin:"Okke, Innie"

  I just ordered a Caramel Machiato. I waited a little, then I took the order and went to our table.

  Jeongin took a straw and took a piece of his brownie.

Jeongin:"Hyung, You want the cake too? You can take it from me if you want" he said, with a large smile.
Hyunjin:"No, thanks, little fox. I don't like chocolate cake"
Jeongin:"How is that posible!? Everybody likes chocolate cake" his face was like  (・Д・).
Hyunjin:"Not me"
Jeongin:"How can I trust you now?!" He said is with a dramatic face, but still keeping a smile on his face.
Hyunjin:"You are such a drama queen"
Jeongin:"I know. It is my talent"

  We both started laughing. We talked and we talked again.I felt good around him. But after, I got a message from Chan.

Chan👿
Active now

Chan👿:
Hey, Hyunjinnie, I found a new victim, come to our place now

Me:
I can't. I don't wanna do this anymore.
I hate myself for doing this kind of shit

Chan👿:
Well, guess what? I don't care
Come now! Or...

Me:
Or what?
Will you beat me again? That's all you know to do

Chan👿:
You will regret this

  This jerk! I hate him so much! I want to punch that face, but I can't...

Jeongin:"What's happend?"
Hyunjin:"Chan...he want me to beat someone,again"
Jeongin:"Don't do that. Tell him that you don't want to do this anymore"
Hyunjin:" I already told him, but he is a jerk"
Jeongin:"Don't go, please for me"
Hyunjin:"I can't. Trust me. If I could can stay here, I could've stayed, but I can't. Sorry Innie"
Jeongin:"Then. I want to come with you"
Hyunjin;"Innie, this is not a game. If Chan see me with you, he could do something bad to you. And I don't want you to be hurt"

  Jeongin didn't say anything, I stood up and kissed his forehead before I left, and then I left.

🌵

Hello,
Guys sorry for slow updates but my school is hard. I just finished some hard exams♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
[1030 words]