XXII

~♥︎~

HYUNJIN'S POV

Hj:"What??? Mom why did you do that???"
Ms.Hw:"Sweetheart, I invited them when you and Jeongin were still okay. If you want I can tell them to stay home, i will make a lie if you want"
Hj:"No mom, it's okay. They are our neighbors, we need to be polite"
Ms.Hw:"Oh sweetie. I am sorry. Tomorrow I will make you your favorite dish and we will watch movies all day, okay?"
Hj:"Okay. I love you mom"
Ms.Hw:"Aww I love you too, my baby"
Hj:"Moooom, I am not a baby"
Ms.Hw:"Yes you are my baby. Now go and change in something amazing and make Jeongin regret that he didn't choose you"
Hj:"Okay mom"

My mom is the best even if we don't really spend a lot of time together. She knows how to make me feel better..

I stayed a little because Jeongin was going to be there in one hour.

I took a shower. And now I am in front of my closet, trying to find something really amazing to wear. I don't know what should I wear. Something cute or something hot or fancy ? I think I will choose something between hot and fancy

I picked up my favorite shirt, a pair of brown pants and a black belt with a silver chain. I unbuttoned 2-3 buttoms. I styled my hair. I put some accessories on my neck and some bracelets.

A/N: he looks like this ;)

Jeongin and his brother must be here now. I went downstairs and I saw my mother putting the plates on the table. She made a lot of food.

Ms.Hw:"Oh My God! Son you look amazing! You will definitely make Jeongin regret the day when he didn't choose you"
Hj:"Come on mom, don't overreact"
Ms.Hw:"Jinnie, didn't you look in the mirror? You look stunning"
Hj:"Thanks mom"

I thanked my mom and then I helped her to finish the table. After that we heard the doorbell ring.My mom went to open the door. I quickly went upstairs to take my phone. The boys entered in the house. I heard them greeting my mom.

I entered into my room and I took my phone. I ran downstairs, I saw Jeongin and his brother sitting at the table. I politely greeted them. And I sat down. Far from Jeongin.

My mother put the food on the table and we started to eat. At first it was an awkward silence but as always my mother break it.

Ms.Hw:"So Jinyoung, last time when I saw you, you were so little, now you are a whole man. The girl who will marry you, will be lucky"
Jy:"Thanks ms Hwang"
Ms.Hw:"And you Jeongin? How was your day?"
Ji:"Pretty good"

The small conversation ended. It was awkward again. I tried to ignore Jeongin all the time, but he was so cute and I only glanced at him a few times.

Suddenly, my phone started to vibrate. I looked at it and it was Chan.

Chan😈

Chan😈
Hyunjin
I know this is going to be awkward
But,
Would you like to hang out today?

Me
I don't mind
I would like
Wanna meet at 7pm at the mall

Chan😈
Sounds perfect to me
Meet you there
Seen at 6:35pm
-

I smile politely at my mom, I told her that I finished my food, and I also told her that I have to meet a friend in a short time. She agreed. I excused myself. I took my key and I left.

I could feel Jeongin staring at me the whole time but I knew that I have to ignore my feelings , because I knew that he just pitying me the whole time. He likes Seungmin now. I should make this feelings disappear. Maybe i can make myself to like someone else. Maybe Chan. He likes me,no?

To be continued
-