Chapter 1- "What makes me strange"

Ok, this my first story on here. I have been reading stories from here for a few days now, and decided to give it a try. So if you end up reading this, please don't be too harsh.....as i said before, i just want to try it........so anyways to start off i didn't really kmow what category this story should go in, i'm already confused about how this story creating thing is set up.......yeah so, anyways this has, boy on boy relationships, so if you don't like that type of stuff then pleasssseeeeee don't read and comment. Everyone else, I hope you at least like one thing about it........even if its just some simple little thing, and again....go easy on the comments, PLEASE? Oh, and go easy on grammer mistakes {suck at that, it confuses me} anyways..............................

       I sat on the bench out in the school yard eating the turkey sandwich and Apple juice that i had stood in line to buy inside the cafeteria a few moments ago. I glanced over at the door to the school seeing if Alex had came out yet, he hadn't.....i turned and looked over at all the other tables, each filled to the fullest compacity of students, Each different cliques. Obviously since i'm not sitting over there, i wasn't part of any of those cliques.....in fact i was anti-social, it wasn't that i was shy, its just.......ok so maybe it was becasue i was shy. In fact, i only have one friend, Alex. The only reason we were friends was because we lived in the same Apartment complex, we've been neighbors since i could remember, him and his grandparents moved in across the hall when I was about eight or nine. We had been best friends ever since that day when he walked up to me on the playground at school, his first day there and asked me.....Me to be his friend. i remembered just nodding dumb foundly, surprised he had even acknowleged me. I was startled when I heard a small bang onto the table, looking over to Alex, opening up his lunch bag and pulling out a bottle of Nestle ice tea and a fluff sandwich, no peanut butter just fluff.....i swear he ate that everyday.

           "Dammit! I hate those stupid arrogent bastuards." i followed his gaze to find at the end of it, the table filled with the most highest clique of all, the populars. I stared at the most popular boy in the whole school, the most hottest guy i had ever seen, His short dark black hair and beautiful deep blue eyes made my mouth water. He had muscles of course.....he was the captain of the football team, he was what i guessed to be at least 6'f...much taller than me...he had a six pack, along with his smooth perfectly caucasian skin he was truely flawless, and ever since that day he had stopped those seniors from beating me up, i couldn't stop thinking about him.......I was head over heals for him, i liked him alot.......sadly though he wasn't gay and from what i heard, he wasn't even available and with that i could feel my heart ache, it wasn't just a crush, i really really liked him.........

         "Storm! Storm, hello! earth to STORM." i turned back towards Alex and glared at him, he stopped calling me by my actual name and started calling me by the name i decided to go by, i hated my real name....it....it was stupid and weird, i mean honestly! who names a kid Storm Grey Johnson! its the most stupid-ass name ever!

         "Sorry, Johnny......so anyways, do you want to know why i'm ticked off with your boyfriend and his stupid friends?" my face flushed hot red, i actually blush when it came to Him.....which pretty much just sucks.

        "ALEX!" I yelled and stood up, which caught too many  peoples' attentions.......including Jared's.......Lucky for me the bell rang and everyone rushed for class......oh great, another reason to gossip about me.....i mean its not like i know if people actually do, i just assume they did, partly being the reason why was so shy.......ok so what, i'm paranoid, you can't really blame me for that though considering what crappy life i was raised in. i'm sixteen, paranoid, gay, i constantly get bruises, i'm in love with a popular Straight guy, and for an unknown reason beyond me........i had weird strange hair and eye colors......my actual colors, no dyes..............yeeeeeaaaah, that about sums that up!!

   Yeah soooo, continue? No? Yes? if i do make another one it'd be longer, again just trying it out to see how it went. sorry for any mistakes in grammer, did the best i could, hope someone at least likes it a lil' bit. so let me know if i should continue or go back to trying to create an actual book{ i'm up to 111 pages of it.}