Chapter 1

OC Name: Star

Age:16

Appearance: Long black hair, red highlights, black eyes, and an odd tattoo on your left hand, of a black cresent moon, waxing phase.

Chapter One

Your past was a big amnesia induced blur. All knew was your first name. Somehow through all your loss of memory, that one fact remained. For two horrific years you've lived in Roderick Asylum for the clinically insane, though you knew you were far from such a crude title. Your life was a blank piece of parchment, a movie sequence without picture or sound to go on.

Though, as the years past you seemed to grow insane because that's all you knew here at the asylum. The loud torchered cries of the surrounding unstable minds, screaming and slamming of bodies against the walls.The occasional gaurd having to shut someone up with violence late at night when the nurses weren't looking. Over time you started having nightmares of your own, ones of strange masked men gaining closely on you, laughing madly as you began to suffocate in the lack of oxygen bettween you and them. All goes black and you cant move, and its so real to you that you awake screaming nonsence you dont even recognize yourself. Something about "unclean child" or "the fallen." Words you could not place but somehow recognized.

During these night terror as you scream and flail, the guards and nurses grab you and give you a large painful shot and your out again for hours.

This was your life, the past two years. All you ever knew.

The meals were often cold and unforgiving, sometimes molded, the stench in the place was one you became used to, but also unforgiving, that of death and other nasties. You hated it here but had grown accustomed in a twisted way since its all you really knew.

It was late afternoon, and as usual you sat on the bed, reading one of the few books they gave you from their library to read once a month. The pages were yellowing and the cover half off, but still the inside was your only means off escape, a lovely pirate story with thieves and all sorts of adventurous mischief. You were probably the only literate person here, even to the guards. They often shrugged you off as 'pretending to read.'

"YOU THERE!" Boomed the voice of a very fat and obnoxious guard you often made fun of in your mind for mild entertainment.

"Yes..." ' tub of lard' , you thought, giggling to yourself (which helped them in the claims of your insanity.)

"Quit laughing to yourself you delusional child!" He opened the iron door and in walked the only nurse you truly liked, Ms. Francesca, with a young man with black hair and an eye patch about your age and a tall black haired, red eyed butler. Suddenly you had the oddest sensation, like you knew them. They both radiated a sort of dark but comforting aura.

"Hello Miss Star, you have guests today," Ms. Francesca sang, her bright green eyes alive

You never had guests, except the two or three perverts who tried to buy you, in which you scared away, with the strange power you discovered you had after living here for a few days. When your emotions were sent into overdrive, you could use them to control minds, sometimes sending them into dark places, even reading them sometimes. You could pry into there heads and start taunting the perverts, bringing out their most horrific memories, causing them to run in fear. Sometimes they left as soon as they saw your eyes turn violet.

But these two...seemed...oddly alright.

"Hello Madam, this is my young master Ciel Phantomhive, and I'm his butler Sebastian,"gestured the handsome butler, bowing.

You felt a little too speechless. What the hell could these two want with you ?

"Um, hello" You replied nervously, suddenly realizing the rags you were in, but thanking God you had your shower today. The young man known as Ciel stared at you blankly, but even though, his stare made you turn a shade of red. Sebastian seemed to notice, a look of small surprise on his face.

"I presume this is her Sebastian?" He asked, turning to the butler.

"Yes master," Sebastian nodded, with a smile to die for.

"Very well. My payment was already made so please escort the young lady to the carriage. I'll be waiting so hurry, this place smells dreadful." scoffed Ciel, walking off in disgust.

Instead of fighting this one, you saw it as your ticket to freedom, finally...