Eyes 1

It's 6am in the moring and i'm done with all of my morning routine. I'm not a morning person but my mom disturb my sleep just to say that this day is my first day of school. grr as if i care if im going to be late at first day.

My grandpa owns the school that i'm in. He's so strict to me to not use my power in school.

By the way, I'm Kim Jennie the one and only daughter of my parents. I'm a spoild brat and i admit that hahaha.

"jennie! come quick here and eat your breakfast! you'll be late in your class!" my mom shout.

"okay mom! coming!"

I checked my things that i might need in school. Then I run downstare to go to the dinning area, where my parents is waiting for me.

When I arrived there, they are all complete including my bestfriends, Kim Jisoo and Bae Irene.

"seat down jennie so we can start eating our breakfast. You're friends is waiting for you always." Dad says.

I just obey what he says because I just want to eat and go to school. Then go home and sleep. I really want to have a long sleep.

When we are done eating, me and my squad bid good bye to my parents. My car is the one that we used because my friends is so lazy to drive on their own, that's why they always at my house to disturb me. Jisoo and Irene house is just beside my house thats why.

When we arrive at school, there so many people waiting for us. We are famous in our school not just because we own majority of the share's here, but because of our good looks.

Me and my friends make our way to our class room and we heard people whispering around us. It's so annoying to listen to what are they saying.

When we are in front of our room, the door is still locked and our classmate is just talking with each other.

Suddenly, I met a beautiful pair of eyes. She's looking at me while she is walking her way in our direction. She has this short hair with a bangs with a blonde color. She has this brown orbs, pointed nose and kissable lips.W-wait What?!! no no no not kissable lips!!

We are still staring at each other and when she's near me, she averted her eyes and just looked at the floor. 

Why her eyes looks so sad? So sad and broken that I want to give her a hug.

••
I'm here at our class room, currently not listening to our prof because i'm still thinking of that girl. Why I a'm thinking of that girl? She's not even beautiful! argh alright I admit, she's so beautiful to the point that i'm still thinking of her beautiful face especially her eyes! I find it super interesting. I want her.

"miss kim jennie"

argh why i am like this?

"kim jennie"

I want to see her again..

"miss kim jennie!!"

I suddenly stand up "y-yes maam?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" all of my classmate is laughing at me and ofcourse my friends is the loud one.

"what are you doing miss kim? I called you many times!!" My teacher says with annoyed face.

"i'm sorry miss" I smiled at her.

She sigh "okay miss kim, next time be attentive and don't day dream during my time. Sit down"

I sit down and looked to my two dork bestfriend, both of them silently laughing at me. I only glared at them.

"sorry Jendeuk I cant stop laughing, your face is so epic" jisoo unnie says

I look at Irene. She's also silently laughing at me.

I just ignore them because im
so annoyed right now.

••
I'm currently walking on my way to my locker when someone bump at me.

"sorry" she said. I look at her face and my eyes went wide. She's the girl with a beautiful eyes. I'm just staring at her and she's just staring at me also. I feel my face blushed. Am i blushing?! wtf?!

"I'll take your sorry in one condition." she's now looking at me confused. "huh? what condition?" I smirked "go on a date with me" I smiled at her showing my gummy smile at her. She just stare at me for some minute and smiled at me after.

"okay Miss Kim, i'll go on a date with you."