Eyes 2

"you! stand up!"

"I'm Lalisa Manoban please teach me well" then i sit down.

"is that all?" i nod "nonesense"

I sigh. This is the first day of school, thats why we are just doing nonesense. The prof dismiss us.

"hi i'm Chaeyoung but you can call me Rośe. can we be friends?" she smiled at me and offer her hand.

"I'm Lisa" i accepted her hand.

"I know were classmate" she's cute "let's have lunch together"

"sure" i smile.

"sit there" she point at the first table that i saw when i enter the canteen. "thats our table. I mean me and my friends always sit there" she smile at me "I'm going to buy our foods hihi"

Then she came back with so many foods.

"ah? why is that there so many foods? is it your birthday?" I ask her because dude its just the two of us and the foods here is for five person.

"no silly! hahahaha I just order this because of that" she pointed at the doors direction.

There are three people walking to our direction.

"thats my friends, seulgi, wendy and joy" I just nod to her.

"are we late?" and they sit infront of us.

"nah actualy we are waiting for the three of you. Let's eat i'm hungry!!" rosé says

All of them looks at each other "duh you're always hungry hahahahahahaha" they all said.

We are currently eating and not minding the people in our soroundings. They are so loud, it's so annoying.

"hey rośe, we are done eating so are you going to introduce this girl to us?"

"oh i forgot hihi my bad. hey lisa! this is wendy" she point at the beautiful girl with a short hair "and thats joy" and she point at the beautiful girl beside that short hair girl and she has ang long hair "and lastly seulgi. she point the girl who looks like a bear. she looks cute though but she's not my type.

"hi nice to meet you!" they all said.

"same" and I smiled to all of them.

Sunddenly the crowd went wild.

"omg jisoo! i love you"
"irene notice me!!"
"irene i love you"
"jisoo i have a chicken notice me"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" the crowd laught at the last girl who shout that chicken thing. why is that? what's funny about chicken?

The two girls who just came in at this canteen went to the available chairs near at the aircon. I think that is where they always eating.

"irene is so beautiful" seulgi says.

"seulgi you always says that everytime you see her hahaha" wendy says while smirking.

I'm looking at the entance of the canteen and not minding them. Suddenly she came. The girl who have an eye contact at me earlier before the class start.

The crowd went silent and then went wild. She walks toward the two girls. That's jisoo and irene, base of what i heard to the people who are shouting earlier.

"jennie i love you"
"notice me kim jennie"
"your so cool babe jennie"

she just ignore the people who is praising her and she just went to her friends.

"she's kim jennie, the future owner of this school" rośe whisper to me.

"why are you saying that to me?" I'm shook because she suddenly whisper to my ears.

"I thought you are interested of her" she smirk.

"no im not"

"okay if you say so hahaha. But make sure next time dont stare at her that long. You look like youre going to eat her. Right girls?"

"yes HAHAHAHAHA" they all say smirking at me.

••
I'm now walking alone here at the hallway. I forgot my books so I let my new friends go to our classroom first. I'm just looking around, when someone bump at me. I look at the person I bump and got freeze. She' s the one. I mean she's the one who has a cat eyes that i like.

"sorry" it's all i can say because i'm speechless in her beauty. I think i like her.

"I'll take your sorry in one condition" she said. Huh? what are you saying cat.

"huh? what condition?"

She smirk and said "go on a date with me" and she smile her gummy smile. so cute.

I stare at her for a few minutes before showing my bright smile at her.

"okay miss kim i'll go on a date with you"