I Love You Too

I'm walking through the hallway silently. People walking around me, some are greeting me with their hello's and some just ignored my presence. I don't really mind. Suddenly, I bump into someone, making me moan in pain when I hit his/her back with my nose. I rub my nose hoping to the pain go away.

"Sorry Mi-- Jennie?" My eyes went wide in surprise, my heart beat increased. I felt my cheeks heat up. I look up, just to see Lisa looking back at me with her beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Oh no.. stop blushing Jennie!

"H-hi L-Lisa!" I said stuttering, still blushing madly in front of her. I slightly shake my head then look at her with a smile. I noticed a hint of pink on her cheeks, I just shrug it off.

"Sorry Lisa but I need to go." I was about to leave her but she suddenly grab my wrist. I looked at her with a confuse face. She rub her hand behind her neck while looking away. My idiot self blushed again.

"I want to tell you something." She said. She cleared her throat. I just stared at her, waiting for her to continue. "Jennie I--" before she could say anything else, the bell cut her mid-sentence. Signaling that classes are about to start.

"Sorry Lisa, you can tell me that later at lunch." I said and without thinking, I kissed her cheek. "See you later at the back garden." I said then quickly run to my classroom. I JUST KISSED MY FREAKING CRUSH!

Now here I am, walking my way at the back garden of the school. I breath in and out then took one more step, I turn my head to the right and my eyes met her chocolate brown eyes. I blush at the eye contact.

I walked closer to her. Every step I got closer, my heartbeat increased. I stop on my tracks when I'm already in front of her.

"So what do you want to tell me?" I asked, titling my head to the side while looking at her shyly. Blushing. I put my hands on my back, trying to look innocent and cute.

"O-oh yeah! We-we-well.." She sigh. "Jennie, ever since we met back on the first day of school. I always think of you, I've been feeling something weird every time you're around. When I got to dance with you at the valentine's ball, that's when I knew that I'm.. I'm i-inlove with y-you Jennie. If you don't feel the same way I understand." She said, blushing madly. A smile crept on my face, I lean closer to her and her eyes are still close.

"Open your eyes Lisa." I said softly. She slowly open her eyes. When our gaze met, she blushed even more when she realize how close we are. I giggled at her reaction.

"I got a secret to tell you." I started. I lean more closer until our noses touch.

"I love you too." I kissed her lips. Moments later I feel her kiss back.

This is the best day of my life.