Paper Airplane

This past few days, Jennie is being so distant and it's worrying me. I feel like she hates me, she got bored with me and she doesn't want me into her life anymore. It's making me stress.

I sat on one of the benches here in the park. Just looking at the paper i'm holding, reading the words written on it over and over again.

Dear Jennie,
You've been so distant to me this past few days and it's worrying me. I hope you're alright. Also lately, i've been feeling something weird towards you. It's bugging me ever since. Jennie i love you, thats the feeling bothering me. Everytime I look at you, my heart always went wild. Feeling my cheeks warm, everytime our eyes make eye contact. Urges to hold you in my arms, kissing you dearly. It's so weird since no ones ever make me feel this way, but i'm glad its you. It's hurting me that you are avoiding me. My heart ache of the thought of you drifting away from me. I know we are just friends but you mean so much to me. Now you know why.

-Lisa

I want to send it to Jennie but I don't know how. Especially, this letter contains my true feelings for her. I'm clearly doubting if i'll give it to her or not.

I sigh, deciding not to send it to Jennie. I fold my letter to form a paper airplane. I was about to throw it into the trash bin, when a strong wind averted its direction to the bin. I quickly stand up and follow the flying paper, trying to catch it.

The paper plane fly above the crowded people, above the cars, through the alleyways. I still followed it, stumbling sometimes. My hands reaching the papers direction but can't able to grab it.

The paper and I reach the middle of the park. I'm still chasing the piece of paper that holds my secret. The wind took the paper into a landing, sending it into the ground. I quickly grab it before it could drifted away by the wind again.

"Gotcha!" I said victoriously while panting heavily trying to catch my breath in the process.

"Lisa?" A female voice called, making me stiffen in recognition of the voice. My heartbeat quicken as I lift my head and see Jisoo, Jennie's bestfriend.

Oh no..

"Uh h-hey Jisoo unnie, nice to see you here." I greeted nervously. I'll just hope she won't get curious about the pa--

"Why are you chasing that paper?" She asked pointing the paper that is clutch at my hands. My hands begin to sweat in fear and nervousness. Think Lisa, think! You know she wont let you go away until she know what's in the paper. Gosh, why is this girl so curious.

"Uh unnie, it's one of my notes. Yeah, my note at math subject. I'm trying to solve a particular problem." I lied, smiling sheepishly making Jisoo raised an eyebrow. Not believing of what I said.

"Lisa, it's summer and I remember perfectly that you aren't taking any summer classes so please tell me the truth. What's on the paper that is very important that you need to lie?" She asked with a serious face as she cross her arms.

"It's nothing Jisoo unnie." I said trying so much not to be obvious that there's something i'm keeping from her and her bestfriend.

"Clearly, it's something." She stated walking to my direction, as fast as lightning. She snatch the letter from my hand, making me panic.

I tried to grab the paper but I can't able to. She run away from me, I suddenly scream her name and run after her. She read the letter out loud while we are running, making me flustered in embarrassment on every word.

"Oh, looks like Limario is inlove with my besty! When is the wedding lover girl?" She teases making me flustered even more.

"S-shut up Jisoo!" I shouted at her and the only respond I get from her is laugh.

"Hahaha! Don't worry lover girl, I have an idea to get you two together." She stop and get her phone, dialing someone's number. At first I didn't get what she said, then it slowly came to me.

"Don't you dare Jis--" It was too late, Jennie already pick up the phone. Jisoo set it on loud speaker so I can hear her voice.

"Yah chikin! Why did you call?"

"Hey Jendeuk, I need you here at the park. I have a surprise for you." She said with smirk on her face. I was about to shout to tell Jennie not to go but Jisoo throw a stone on me, making me groan in pain. She put her index finger in front of her lips telling me to be quite while glaring at me.

"Really?"

"Yup! Hurry alright."

"Be right there in 5."

"Alright see ya!" She said before ending the call. She stood in front of me grinning.

"So lover girl, I need to stay here at the park alright?" She said in a sweet voice. I glare harder at her but instead of being scared,  she giggled.

"Also.." She folded the letter forming it into a paper airplane again.

"I'm delivering it to Jennie" She said with a smirk. When I was about to grab it, she throw it to the air aimlessly. Making it to fly again. I glare at her before chasing it again.

I chase it, running as fast as I can. The paper airplane stayed at the park flying, it's like the wind is playing with the paper airplane. Suddenly, the wind blew stronger making the paper fly faster. The paper airplane landed on the ground once again, bumping to someone's feet. The figure move her/his feet and pick up the paper. My letter.

I run on the person, I'm about to speak telling the person that it's my paper but I got freeze on my spot. I recognized the stranger, my heart beat quicken. I felt my face heated up, my palms begin to sweat.

It was Jennie..

She's examining the letter in her hands before unfolding it. I want to run to her and grab the letter or even hug her telling her how much I miss her.

As she read the words written on the letter, her eyes went wide. She lifted up her head, she scan through the park until her gaze met mine. I want to run away so badly but my feet seems to be rooted on the ground. She approached me. Now, she stood in front of me and handed me the letter.

"I believe this is from you." She said. A smile plastered on her face, the smile that i'm longing to see. How I miss that smile.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered. Now holding the letter on my hands, my face is red as a tomato. She giggled softly.

"Sorry i've been so distant lately. I was just figuring out my feelings." She explained shyly.  I smiled at her but soon realize her words.

"Wait, what do you mean with figuring out your feelings?" I asked curious. She giggled again, her giggles are music to my ears. I just want to hear it again and again.

She step forward to me, she lean her face closer to mine. I was confuse and blushing from the start, then she smack her lips to mine. I was shock at first but soon melted into the kiss.

But we are rudely interrupted by a loud squeal.

"YES FINALLY! YOU TWO ARE FINALLY TOGETHER! NOW, I CAN STOP HEARING YOUR ADMIRATION TOWARDS EACH OTHER! GOODBYE LOVE BIRDS!" Jisoo shouted before running off. Jennie giggled while I just rolled my eyes playfully. I looked at her, her giggled die down and she looked at me smiling her adorable gummy smile.

"What?" She asked.

"Jennie, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously, her eyes sparkled.

"The answer is obvious." She smiled before giving me chased kiss.