Kiss

"Why did you call me here Lisa?" Jennie asked her friend Lisa that currently laying on the edge of her bed while she is laying beside her.

"Just bored." She replied simply fluttering her eyes shut.

"You called me here just because you're bored?" She asked, clearly not surprised by her reason. She sigh in disappointed before flicking the forehead of the sixteen year old girl who whined in pain and sat up. 

"What was that for nerd?" She asked, rubbing her forehead where Jennie flicked her. Jennie punch her slightly in the arm, enough for her to feel pain since Jennie isn't really gentle kind of girl.

"First of all, don't call me nerd jerk. Second, why would you call me on the phone sounding like there's something severe have happened to you? If you ever do that again jerk, I promised you. You will wake up with a broken bones and bruises one day." She warned with venom in her voice. Lisa chuckled lowly making Jennie's heartbeat excelarate. Oh, how much she want's to hear that sounds again.

"I believe you wouldn't dare, princess." She said with a smug look on her face. Jennie huff in frustration knowing that she is right.  She may slap her but she wouldn't dare gave her bruises or even broken bones. She care too much for her..

Lisa chuckled again, scooting closer to Jennie. She wrapped her arms around Jennie's small figure. "Aigo.. Nini cares." She said in a baby tone causing for Jennie to blush deep red and feel butterflies in her stomach. In a matter of minute, the room fell into total silence. The ice went broken when Lisa speak.

"Hey Jennie." She called, unwrapping her arms from her body looking at her blankly. Jannie looked up to meet Lisa's gaze. When they have eye contact, her face blushed even harder.

"Yeah?" She asked still flustered. She just want to lean in and kiss her on the lips but of course she prevent herself to do that.

"Can I..?" She said hesitating to ask. Jennie tilted her head in a cute manner, making Lisa's face slightly turn red.

"Can you what?"

"Can I.. uhm..?" She said, clearly doubting if she will ask the curtain question running in her mind.

"Just say it jerk." Jennie told her impatiently, making Lisa chuckle nervously. She's scratching the back of her head, she breath in and out before looking into Jennie's eyes deeply.

"Can I kiss you?" Once those words came out of her lips, the two teenagers instantly went red. Both of their hearts beating so fast but they're unaware of it.

"I-i mean for practice? Yeah, a practice kiss for someone I-I like for this past few months." She explained, her voice getting lower to each word she says. Jennie felt her heart ache knowing that Lisa like someone else. She didn't know that the girl Lisa's like is also her.

"I-I guess i-it's okay." She replied nervously. Lisa gulp, feeling nervous than ever. The both sat in front of each other. Jennie inhaled and exhaled before closing her eyes once Lisa leaned close to her. Their faces are getting closer until their nose touch, making the both of them flustered. Quick as a lightning,  Lisa peck Jennie's lips. Her face is red as tomato.

"How w-was it?" Lisa asked, still flustered. Jennie looked at the blonde haired girl in front of her.

"Not quite." She said, almost in a whisper.

"Let's try it again." Lisa said. Before Jennie can even reply, she slam her lips to her. This time, the kiss was longer and more passionate. Jennie close her eyes, enjoying the kiss while it last. Few minutes later, they broke the kiss.

"How about that?" Lisa ask, trying to catch her breath. Jennie look at her eyes before replying.

"Again." A smile crept to Lisa's lips before kissing her. This time, the kiss is more passionate, wild and longer.

Lisa grab her waist and cup her cheeks, pulling her closer while deepening the kiss. She make Jennie sit on her lap. Jennie run her fingers through Lisa's soft hair, making the latter moan into the kiss. Few minutes later they broke the kiss, panting heavily while trying to catch oxygen.

"How's that?" Lisa asked still panting heavily.

Jennie just nodded, then she buried her face to the crook of Lisa's neck. Her face is just like a tomato, super red.

I just kissed her! I just kissed my bestfriend and my crush! Jennie thought, her face still buried in Lisa's neck. She close her eyes and her breathing is now steady.

"Jennie." Lisa called softly. Her hand making it's way to her back, drawing circle. Jennie lift her head up, she's now face to face with Lisa.

"Y-yeah?" She asked stuttering in embarrassment.

"I love you." Lisa whisper into her ears, making shivers through out her body. Lisa leaned back and looked at her eyes, waiting for her answer. Jennie leaned close, making their forehead touch. She smiled sweetly to Lisa.

"I love you too." She said before giving her a peck on the lips.