Clues

I'm currently at the library, checking out some interesting books that I could read while waiting for my driver to come pick me up.

I'm looking through the titles from the side of the book, until something caught my attention. A notebook. Why is there a notebook here?

I grab the notebook then flick through the pages, there's nothing written in it except at the back part of it.

"If you are reading this, you better find me. You need more clues to see me. Full of foods and sweets, it is the place where student always eat." I read it out loud, the answer is so easy. 

I grab my bag, then I make my way at the cafeteria.  When I got there, only few people was still there. I looked around hoping to see another clue. Why am I doing this? I started this then why not finish it.

Suddenly, someone slightly pulled my skirt. I looked down and saw a cute little boy, he's holding a piece of paper. I kneel down on his level, then I looked at his eyes. He gave me the pice of paper he was holding, then he run away.

I looked at the paper, I found out that there's a note in it. "Now, you need to go somewhere further. Go to the place where most kids play and have fun. They play there with friends and family until dawn."

"Where most kids play?" Playground.

I immediately go to the nearest playground.  As I arrive at the playground. I saw kids with their friends and family, playing and chatting with each other.

I roam my eyes to the place trying to find a piece of paper, a clue or something. When suddenly my gaze landed on the sunflower, my favorite flower. It's laying on the bench with paper underneath it. I walk to it and picked up the rose and paper.

"A sunflower for the most beautiful girl I know. Now, go to the place where you always relax every weekend. Happy Valentines Day."

My eyes went wide after I read the note. How could he/she knows where I always go every weekend? I mean I never told anyone except-- Lisa!

I quickly ran where my tree house located. When I already in front of the tree house. I climb up fast, not caring if i'll fall or get injured. When I got at the top, I kick the door open just to see Lisa. My bestfriend.  She's standing at the middle of the tree house, holding three sun flowers with a sweet smile on her face.

I blushed slightly then I approach her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her while smiling. She rub the back of her neck.

"Heh, you see Jennie I'm.. I'm here to tell you something" She started. I looked at her softly and nodded my head, signaling her to continue.

She stare at me for a few minutes then she breath. "Do you remember when we first met? The day I saved you from those perverted drunk jerks pretending that I'm your girlfriend. After that we became friends." She said shyly, I nodded again with the Hmm sound.

"Well, you see.. After the week we became friends. I suddenly feel something towards you, I never knew what it was or what it is until when the last year prom happened. When you danced with me, you are the only one I can see. Everything went blurred except you. I suddenly realize that I'm in love with you, I'm in love with my bestfriend. Now, here I am confessing how I feel towards you. Jennie, my Nini. I love you. " She said while holding my hand. Love and hope is visible in her eyes. I was speechless.

Her expression fell. "You know, it's alright if you don't feel the same way." She said while letting go my hand. My heart suddenly ache because of the sight of her looking so broken. Before she could take a step to leave, I hug her tightly with a sweet smile on my face.

"Now, who said I don't feel the same way?" I whispered into her ears sweetly. I looked at her eyes while she looked at mine, confused and shocked at the same time.

"Lisa, I love you. I love you with all of my heart." I said full of love in my voice. She smiled then hug me tighter as I hug back with same intensity.

"So, will you be mine? Will you be my girlfriend?" She whispered into my ears.

"Of course it's a yes"