Security

"Where are you going?!"

"I-I'm going to buy something."

"We are not allowed to go outside. It's already home quarantine."

Shit.

I have dysmenorrhea and I need to buy meds for this. If i'm not allowed to go outside, what should I do?!! argh.

"I'm going to be quick, please."

"No."

"Just give me 10 minutes."

"Still no."

My eyes start to water. This security is so annoying. Damn.

I started to march my way home when I hear her curse. Oh? this security is allowed to curse too? cool.

My heart skip a beat when someone back hug me.

I'm going to punch her but she hold both of my hands.

"Don't move."

"H-huh."

What the hell is she doing? Is she going to kill me? I'm still young!

I started to struggle to get out of her hold. ugh she's so strong. "Damn! What are you-"

"I said don't fuckin move!"

"Wow! you're the one who hold me in the first place! Why? Do you like me huh?!" I shouted.

I saw her blush. This security skin is so white, it's easy to see the change of color of her face.

"Ww-hat are you going to buy? I'm going to buy it. J-just change your fuckin clothes."

"Huh? Why?"

"You have red stain."

WHAT THE FVCK?!!

She quickly dissapeard, not saying anything to me. I froze. It's time of the m-month?! urgh

Before I go inside of my condo, she gave me plastic bag.

"W-what is this?"

"That's your sanitary pads. Including your meds for your dysmenorrhea."

My heart start to race. I gave her my gummy smile.

I kiss her cheek. "Thank you, love. Thank you for this."

She blush. "I-I love you too.."

That security is mine. Only mine, my lisa. If you want one, search your own security.