Reporting

We are currently here in our classroom. When Mrs. Johnson came in our room, she immediately called the one who will present a report for todays lesson. It's Jennie.

She stand up from where she is sitting and walk in the front of our class. Her face is just serious and cold, that's the reason why I admire her. Even when her face always looks serious, she's still beautiful.

I don't know why I admire this girl so much. I have a crush on her for a long time now, since I first saw her. Our gaze met for a few minutes when i'm introducing myself in front of our class. My heart beats race rapidly when she suddenly smiled, I don't know if thats what you called love at first sight.

She don't have any friends, she's not giving attention in her surrounding and she's always cold. I don't know why I like her so much.

She started reporting the topic that Mrs. Johnson gave to her. And me.. I started to be loud. I always do this because I want to gain her attention. But no matter what I do, she's still ignoring me.

I'm just talking nonsense. I'm talking to my seat mate about her crush. My voice is so loud and it's look like i'm shouting. I'm just relieve that our professor is not here inside the room.

"Jisoo is your crush right? Yiee! She's so beautiful oh my god!" Rosé looked at me weirdly, preventing to laugh because of what I am saying. But it's true, Jisoo is her long time crush.

My voice became more louder when Jennie stop talking and she looked at my direction. My heart wants to go out of my chest when I saw her beautiful pair of eyes again.

"She's so beautiful and sexy, Rosé! I heard she has an abs!!"

"Miss Lalisa." My heart started to race abnormally again when I heard her mentioned my name.

"Her body is so beautiful, I saw it when they are practicing--"

"Miss Lalisa, i'm talking here in front. Please shut up your mouth." She said annoyed but i didn't stop.

"And I heard she have a big--"

"LALISA MANOBAN! I SAID SHUT UP  YOUR MOUTH!"

I freeze on my spot when I heard the angry voice of Jennie in the four corner of our room. Her eyebrows creased together and she's glaring at me.

"Stand up." She commanded using her cold voice. I'm now nervous, our classmates are all looking at me now.

What did I do? I'm crazy..

"It looks like you already know about what i'm discussing because you can't stop talking there in your sit. So, i'll just ask you a questions." She said seriously.

What am I going to do? I'm not listening to her and I don't even know what is her topic. Base on her face, her question is going to be hard.

Please, I just want the ground swallow me now..

She looked directly in my eyes and said. "Do you like me?"

I just stared at her for a moment. "H-huh?"

"Just answer the question. Yes or no. Do you like me?"

Is it really not obvious that I really like you Jennie? I'm not going to be loud in the first place if I don't like you.

"Y-yes." I whispered.

I saw her smile slightly. "If I court you, are you willing to be my girlfrined?"

"W-what?!" I said, shock evident on my face. I heard our girl classmates squeal.

"The answer is just a yes or no, Lisa."

"Uh, why are you going to court if you don't like me?" 

"So if I say I like you, you're going to give me a permission to court you?"

I just stared at her with wide eyes. I looked down on my lap, I'm still processing the words she just said. Is this really real?

She sigh then she looked at me again. I lift up my gazed, our eyes met. "I like you from the first time we saw each other, Lisa. When I first saw you, I can't help to admire your beauty. You didn't know but when you're trying to get my attention, it's already in you."

My eyes want to go out from my face because it's so wide right now. My heart can't stop beating rapidly because of what she just said.

"I like you a lot, Lisa. Can you let me court you now?"