I'm Here

We just got out from cafe inside our campus. After we eat I said to my bestfriends that Im going to the bathroom first.

Suddenly I receive a message from jisoo. She says "btch! we are here at the play ground. No classes because miss is at the urgent meeting."

I make my way to go to them. So many students is still here at the coridor. It's so annoying because of so many wispher.

"girls! let's go to the mall! I need to buy a new dress." irene said. "yeah let's go and eat chikin there yaho!!" said my friend jisoo who has an obssesion in her chicken hahahaha.

••
After we buy the things we need, especially eat the fav. food of the one and only jisoo. We decided to go home. We go to the parking lot of the mall just to be stop with 7 guys.

"hey hey hey girls" said by one of the guys. "who are you and what do you want from us?!" I said "oh i like that attitude. I'm jackson and this is my bros bambam, mark, jinyoung, youngjae, yugyeom and jb." he smirk. "we are not interested so please get lost." irene said and we walk near my car "where are you girls going? are you just going to leave without having fun?" that bambam guy said and they start walking near us. "yeah girls let's have some fun first before you go home. We just want you to taste heaven." "don't come near us you fuckin perverts! I'm going to call cops!" jisoo said while trembling.

"tsk tsk let's see if you can call the cops hahahaha boys." the guys soround us and hold our both arms. "you are all beautiful hahaha it's a waste if we don't taste all of you" the leader said and start to eye fuckin me. "no no no" i mumble "help!! someone please he-" i didnt finish my shouting because that fuckin boss just slap my beautiful face!! "jendeuk!!" my friends yelled. "please dont touch us and just let us go. We can give you a money. Name your price." irene said. "hahahaha we don't need your money beautiful girl." and they all laugh at us. "hold them tight. I want to finish this first." the boss pointed on me.

He start nearing his face on me and I started crying. Please lord help us. Please someone help us. The leader is now kissing my neck and i'm just standing while crying hard. I can't freaking move! please please can someone help us.

"what's happening here" i look at the place where the voice came from. There she is, the woman that going to save us. She's so beautiful even tho shes's so serious. She's looking at our direction specially looking at this leader at my front. Her face looks cold but her eyes looks super angry.

"this is not your business miss so get lost" the boss said. She walk near us so the goons got alert. "take your discusting hands off of them! if you all don't want to die" she coldly said. "and who are you to gave orders to us?" one of the goons shout. "you all will going to die if I tell you" she smirk. 

The goons talk to each other. "b-boss l-let's go. let's just leave them" "why? who the fuck is this girl?! I'm not scared of her." "she's that girl b-boss" "what girl" "t-that girl from the bar. she's that l-lisa" "i don't care! attack her!" the boss yell.

I closed my eyes. I'm scared about my friends and my situation. I also afraid of what's going to happen to her. She's alone, the enemy is seven. I'm still crying and just hearing a sounds of fighting. I feel that they remove their hands on me but i'm still crying and not opening my eyes.

Suddenly the sounds gone and someone put a hands on my shoulder. I gasp because i'm fckin scared.

"yah it's okay now it's me. Don't be scared, I'm here" she said. I open my eyes and hug her thight. She flinch at the sudden contact but she hug me back. I look at my friends and they are talking to someone.

"hush now i'm here. i'll always protect you from now on. I'm lisa by the way." she gently broke the hug and smiled at me. "i'm jennie and thank you for saving us"