Questions

Lisa and Jennie is a couple for
almost four years. Jennie declairs her love for Lisa every single day, unlike Lisa. She just smile and kisses her. And now, Jennie having a doubts if Lisa really love her.

Lisa is really sweet, faithfull and very attentive when it come to their relationship. But Jennie wants to hear sweet words from her. So one day, when they having a date in cinema. She asked her with her aegyo voice.

"Do I ever cross your mind?" Her eyes are on the screen but her ears were itching to hear her answer. Lisa grabbed her hand from the chair and squeezed it really tight, through the dark she look at Jennie and answer her without hesitation.

"No"

Jennie refused to believe her cruel answer. So she decided to ask her another question the next day when they were making love. "d-do you like me?"

Lisa shook her head and replied. "Not really." Jennie feels her heart crash into pieces.

She ask her another question the next morning when they were walking at the university.

"Lisa, you know I want you so much. How about you? Do you want me? Lisa gave her shoulder bag as they stoped in front of her classroom.

"No, see you later." Then she kissed her on the cheek. I won't gave up! Maybe she's just teasing me. She desparately tought.

Upon watching a romance genre, Jennie wanted to hear the words I'll do anything for you Jennie from Lisa. She went to her house and asked.

"Would you d-do.. anything for me?" Her teeth was chattering from cold. She sighed and averted her eyes from hers. She answered, "No, now come in and let me warm you up." She held out her hand for her and pulled her inside.

They were walking from the cafe to Jennie's house when she suddenly stopped walking.

"Hey Lisa!"

Lisa stopped and surprised to see Jennie is far away from her. "What is it?" She called back.

"Would you cry if I left?!" She raised her voice so she could hear.

She stared at her, pain reflected in her eyes. She shook her head and she mouthed the word "No" for she wouldn't be able to hear her anyway. Jennie stood still staring into space. She was brushed off by the people around her. Lisa ran through the crowd and grabbed her hand.

Lisa glanced at the man who pushed Jennie. "Jen are you alright?" She asked as she turned her attention toward her.

Without looking at her. Jennie ask her last question. "Lisa choose, your life or me?"

"What a silly question Jen. Ofcource it would be my life." She smiled.

"I've had enough" Jennie said.

"What? I can't hear you. Come on, let's go somewhere else."

"Don't touch me!" She smacked her hand away.

"You don't really love me Lisa. A simple yes from you is all I wanted. Yet you couldn't give it to me. Why? Are you trying to force yourself because I'm your bestfriend?" I don't regret falling inlove with you though.

"You're free now." She bitterly laughed and turned away from her.

Lisa stood there not believing what she had heard. Her feet were rooted to the ground. No.. no.. we're not going to break up.. are we?

"Jennie! I wont allow this!" She tried to move and thankfully she was finally able to.

Jennie ran while Lisa chased after her, but it was not easy for her because of the thick crowd. Damn it!

"Jennie, please listen to me! The reason why you never cross my mind.." She could hear some girls giggle around her. Hell! Let them hear it! "is because you're always on my mind!" She called out for her. But Jennie covered her ears.

"No, I don't want to hear it!"

"Damn it, Jennie!" Lisa bumped into an elderly women. "Ma'am I'm sorry." She bowed and lost sight of jennie when she lifted her head. Where is she? Lisa asked herself and she continued.

"The reason why I don't like you is because.." She covered her face with her hand and with a muffled groan she went on. "I LOVE YOU!"

Lisa was really, really shy with saying her feelings. She's afraid that Jennie would be turned off if she gets mushy and all. So she decided to show it through her actions. She wrote a lot of poem for her. On her test papers, she would never forget to write her name. She calls it her charm. Jennie was everything for her.

The crowd stopped what they were doing. They looked at the young girl on the side walk. She's good looking. They thought it was shooting so they held their breath as she began to pour out her feelings.

"Jennie, where are you? Damn it! I don't want you because I NEED YOU!" Lisa heard someone whistle from the crowd. Damn, where is she? This is really embarassing. Then she thought that she already started, so why stop now.

"The reason why i'm not willing to do everything for you is because.. I'll do EVERYTHING for you."

"I wouldn't just cry if you left me.." Her voice was softer now. "I would die." Yes, I would die.

Everything is a waste if she's not there.. if she was not listening.

Jennie finally stepped out from behid the hotdog stand. The crowd made way for her. Her cheeks were wet with tears.

When Lisa saw that they were looking at behind her, she turned around and locked her gaze at hers.

"I chose my life because YOU ARE MY LIFE, Jennie."

She held out her hand and smiled at her. "I'm inlove with you don't ever doubt that"