Warning

"Here we go.."

I am currently going inside the backyard of our neighbour, despite the big warning sign saying "All inside my backyard is mine".

It's saturday and we decided to hang out and play valleyball like we used to.

Me, jichu unnie and rosé are playing valleyball when I accidentally hit the ball hard and it landed on our neighbour backyard.

Our neighbour hause is so big. Jisoo unnie said that a grumpy grandma is leaving inside that big hause because of the sign.

I successfully got inside my neighbour backyard with the help of tree.

"jendeuk are you okay? Do they have a monster inside?" Jichu shout.

"What's the look inside? Is it beautiful?" Rosé said.

I scan the place searching for our ball. The backyard is so beautiful. They have many colorful roses.

I spot our ball beside the red roses.

I wasted no time and got the ball. I immediately go to where the tree.

"I already got it!" I shouted to them.

I heard them shout in happiness.

"What do you think your doing inside my backyard."

I hear a cold voice. I slowly turn around and gulped. I immediately regret it because of our close proximity.

"W-Who are you?!"

I step backward because our face is too close.
I look at her, her feature is so damn perfect. Why did jisoo unnie said that our neighbour is a grumpy grandma.

She has a beautiful brown eyes, pointed nose, pouty lips and she's so tall. She also has a cute bangs.

When I look at her eyes, she's looking at me intently. I decided to run away because I got scared of her but before I can run away from her,  I feel a strong arms around my waist.

"Where do you think your going?" She whisper on my ear. I gulped because I can smell her scent. I like her scent, so manly.

"A-ah b-because.."

My heart is racing because our body is so close to each other.

"Did you not see the big sign outside my hause?"

She let go of my waist and I just stand on my spot like a statue. I don't know if i'm scared of what she's going to do with me or be excited.

"Do you know where you at?"

"Y-yes."

I look down because I'm shy. I know i'm at fault and I know she can send me inside the jail because of trespassing.

"Where are you?"

"Inside your backyard."

I feel her staring at me intently.

"What does the sign say?"

I hear jisoo and rosé already shouting for me.

"All inside my backyard is mi-.." I gulped.

I saw her smirk.

"You are mine now."