Bestfriend

"I'm inlove with my bestfriend".

Jennie and Lisa have been the best of friends ever since they were young. But being just friends is not enough for Jennie, she wants her and lisa to be together as a couple. She decided to confess.

"Lisa I know that you only think of me as a friend, hm more like bestfriend. I mean.." Jennie wringing her hands nervously as she stare at the floor.

Lisa look at her and sighed. A friend? You're kidding me.

"Lisa?" is she mad? Jennie was having a second thoughts about her confession. She was afraid to get rejected. Well if she get rejected, it will be really awkward for the both of them.

Lisa moved forward and Jennie step back. "Do you think a bestfriend would kiss you on the lips while you were sleeping?"

"k-kiss?"Confused. Jennie watched as Lisa took a deep breath and told her.

"Do you think a bestfriend would think about making love with you at night, so much, that she wouldn't be able to sleep?"

"Lisa, I-" Jennie blushed. S-she what? Lisa averted her gaze from her, afraid that she would be able to read everything from her eyes.

Jennie giggles seeing Lisa blush before she turned her head away from hers.

"Come on let's go home." She grabbed her bag and Jennies shoulder bag. It was a daily task that Lisa used to. Suddenly, Jennie hugged her from behind. Lisa's heart skip a bit.

"I like you a lot, please go out with me."

She dropped everything and placed both of her hands in hers, wrapping them more thightly around her waist. I thought you wouldn't ask. I would've confessed to you sooner or later. She threw her head back and hits her.

"Ow is that a yes?" Jennie asked.

Lisa chackeld and gently remove her hands. She faced her, eyes smiling and lips curling into a wicked grin. "What do you think?" She asked and lifted her chin and covered her lips with hers.