Crush

Jennie flatter her eyes open, expecting to be greeted by the morning sun light but instead she was greeted by the soft moonlight that shines inside her room.

She sit up from her bed, she wear her glasses and stare at her lap for a bit. She face the beautiful night sky outside from her window. She was admiring the view of the starry night, when a medium size rock suddenly appeared from her sight. The rock hits her window, making her jump a little bit and her eyes widen in surprise.

Another rock hit her window again, making her curious on who's throwing the rocks. She open her window, poking her head outside then she looked down just to see her crush. Holding a handful of rock in her hands while smiling at her.

"Uh.. H-hey Jennie, I just.. umm.." She stuttered, unable to finish the words she want to say.

"What are you doing here Lisa? It's still three in the morning?!" Jennie whisper-shouted. Surprised that her crush show up on the middle of the night, throwing rocks on her window, in her pj's only.

"I-I couldn't sleep and I was thinking if you could join me in a night walk to the park? I n-need someone right now." She explained. Her voice is getting sadder at every words.

Jennie understand on why she need a company right now since her brother died from the accident two weeks ago. Ever since then, they became close friends since Jennie understand her pain when her sister died when she was nine.

"I'll be there, just let me grab my jacket." She said before going back in and close the window. She quickly grab her jacket on her study table and wear it. She went out of her room quietly, slip into her slippers and went out of the house.

When she turned around, Lisa is already there standing. She jumped in surprise.

"Gosh Lisa, don't scare me again like that dude." She said, her hands is on her chest. She's trying to calm her breathing.

Lisa chuckled but her expression quickly changed into a sad one. She come close to Jennie. When she is close enough, she rest her head on the crook of her neck. Jennie hug her, rubbing circle at her back.

"I miss him." She said sadly. Tears run down, soaking Jennie's jacket but she could careless.

"Just let it out." She replied, hugging her even tighter. Lisa hug her more as she cried even more on her shoulder.

Fifteen minutes passed until they separated. Lisa wipe her tears with her hands then smile sadly at Jennie.

"Sorry about that." She apologize, scratching the back of her head.

"No need to be sorry Lisa." She said before grabbing her wrist and slightly pull her to the direction of the park.

"How about we go to my Aunt's cafe first, it's open for twenty four hours." She suggested. Lisa nodded in respond, following Jennie to her Aunt's cafe.

When they arrived, the cafe is lit up in a soft light. They went inside the cafe and was a bit surprised that there is still people eating there at three o'clock in the morning.

"Jennie? Why are you here so early." Her Aunt Mae said, surprised by her niece showing up so early in her cafe.

"Uh.. Well.. Can we have a hot chocolate and also some cookies and doughnut Auntie. It's for my friend Auntie, she's really sad right now please..?" Jennie pleaded making a cute puppy eyes. Mae raised an eyebrow, not buying it but Lisa join in making puppy eyes either. Now her Aunt Mae is convinced, she sigh.