Confession

Dear Jennie Kim,
I know that you are reading this. You are a fan of this page. I want you to know that I like you but I can't tell you personally thats why I'm doing it this way. Confessing my love on this page for the whole world to read.

This may be sound cheesy and weird but my heart pounds like crazy everytime I see you on the hallway. That's not even half of how much you affect me.

My chest hurts everytime I saw you with her, your love and your girlfriend. Yes, I know that you are already taken. Don't worry, I'm not going to get in between of you and the love of your life.

I've been stalking you for a while now (i'm not asshamed to admit that) and I know I don't stand a chance. You love her too much and even if you dont. I am a coward.

I'm always jealous, sad and I envy your relationship but still I try to be happy because I know you're happy with her.

Your happiness is my happiness even if it's hurt.

I'ts enought that you can read this message, my confession. I'ts enough that you know my feelings.

Don't worry about me. I write this so that I can finally move on from you. My first love. I wish you all the happiness in this world Jen. Take care always and be happy.

-L

This was my very first love confession to my long time crush since middle school. My first love. I posted this message using my other account, not my real account. I know she is a fan and like reading in this page. I took a chance to made this letter because I know she can read this.

I can finally move on now. I just want her to know that she has someone loving her secretly for a long time. I still love her but I'm going to move on for good. She's already happy and that's all I want.