Last Day

I was suicidal. That's right, was. I'm gone now and I can only remember my last day. And to be honest, it wasn't that bad until..

It was Sunday. Ironic right? I was at a coffee shop beacause well, I tought I deserved a coffee. And honestly, I was pretty damn sure I did deserve one. I sat down and waited for my last coffee that I would have on earth. They better have a coffee in heaven or hell. I'm not picky.

My waiter came and I caught myself staring. She's cute. Blonde hair and eyes like chocolate. I order, she gives me my drink. That's how it's supposed to go.

This kid had other ideas. She sit beside me. Lisa was her name. She asked me mine and I told her Jennie. We talked for a bit and when the time came for Lisa to get back to her shift. He begged for my number and I gave it to her.

I stayed home the rest of the day, alone. Then, that time came. All the abuse and bullying I lived through came rushing back. I collapse on the floor and let out a sob. My phone rang then I picked myself up and go pick up the phone.

My ears met with the sweet voice of Lisa. All I responed is one reaching sob. Her voice turned alrmed immediately. I said I'm sorry and hung up.

I stumbled to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. My front door banged open, making me almost , almost droped the knife. There stands Lisa. I had no idea how she found my house but, I didn't care. I had a witness.

I gave Lisa a watery smile nd sunk the knife into my chest. She cried my name as I fell to the floor. Lisa caught me before I could hit the floor. She kept telling me everything will be alright but, I knew better. My vision started blurring and I left staring into those beautiful brown eyes.