WELCOME ❤️

Sexually frustrated yoonseok

Yoongi has been dating Hoseok for 2 months and he is sexually frustrated because of his boyfriend.

yoongi wants him so bad and he wants to tell him tonight on their date Yoongi is taking Hoseok.

They are going out to a restaurant and it's pretty fun they're talking about their jobs and practically Hoseok lives at yoongi's place but he loves to be around him he never ever not want to be around him. He wants to be in him.

Yoongi has now got the courage to ask hoseok they are finally home and he is going to tell him "Hoseok I love you and I know you love me we've been saying that for last 2 months but I want something more I want you and I mean that I want to be inside of you I want to have sex with you if you're not ready that's fine but I just thought I would tell you" yoongi says hoping that Hoseok will agree with him.

Hoseok stands there for a while but then he pushes yoongi to a wall and starts passionately kissing him once the kiss ends he says "of course I'll have sex with you I've been wanting to say it to because you are so fucking hot and I would love it that you'd be inside of me I love you so much now let's get on with it".
when he says that he grabs his crotch and yoongi moans loudly "of course daddy"..

so this is the first part of the second book hope you liked it I'm not going to be published in every day because I've got stuff going on but it should be twice a week of three times a week if you're lucky thank you for Reading please let me know if you want to request because I will gladly take them.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜